Not open for further replies.

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Heal Bell / Trick / Signal Beam / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from an Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.

CMT please, if you want to know about my shiny breeds (Masuda Methoded) or my legends, resetted by yours truly, I will love to tell you about them. n_n

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Heal Bell / Trick / Signal Beam / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from an Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.

CMT please, if you want to know about my shiny breeds (Masuda Methoded) or my legends, resetted by yours truly, I will love to tell you about them. n_n
Ok, tell me about them.

Ok, tell me about them.
Well, my legends are all in master balls, since I haven't learned the art of being patient enough to reset for anything else.
Latias @ Bold
31/x/31/31/31/30
UT with its original moves. I would like non-redistributable but I don't really care for my shinies. Sorry about being new here, I'll work on my thread later.. This is a great new experience to trading to me n_n.

Not sure if you would have any interest in the other legend I caught myself.

Kyurem @Naive
31/30/31/31/27/31
UT with its original moves. Literally caught yesterday and since I was tired of catching them, I decided just to keep.

As for my shinies that I've bred myself..

Bellsprout @ Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Its in a Love Ball, obviously non HA.
2 ems now, 2 of them that I originally bred onto it are now tutor moves u-u
Weather Ball, Clear Smog, (tutors)Synthesis, Giga Drain

Venonat @ Love Ball
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rage Powder, (Tutor now)Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes

Purrloin @ Luxury Ball
Jolly, Prankster
31/31/31/31/26/31
Encore, Charm, Yawn, Covet
Not that it matters, but HP Steel u-u

Gible @ Dream Ball
Naughty, Sand Veil :(
15-17/31/31/31/31/31
Double-Edge, Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head

This thing took awhile lol. It turned out nice, if you want me to calc the exact hp, I can't really recall it right now..

The legends have my OT of Anput and the ID:49791. The shinies have my OT of Thomas and the ID:61438.
Thanks for considering my offers even with me not having a trade sheet. Thanks for helping a scrub n_n

Albus

The Triumphant
Well, my legends are all in master balls, since I haven't learned the art of being patient enough to reset for anything else.
Latias @ Bold
31/x/31/31/31/30
UT with its original moves. I would like non-redistributable but I don't really care for my shinies. Sorry about being new here, I'll work on my thread later.. This is a great new experience to trading to me n_n.

Not sure if you would have any interest in the other legend I caught myself.

Kyurem @Naive
31/30/31/31/27/31
UT with its original moves. Literally caught yesterday and since I was tired of catching them, I decided just to keep.

As for my shinies that I've bred myself..

Bellsprout @ Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Its in a Love Ball, obviously non HA.
2 ems now, 2 of them that I originally bred onto it are now tutor moves u-u
Weather Ball, Clear Smog, (tutors)Synthesis, Giga Drain

Venonat @ Love Ball
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rage Powder, (Tutor now)Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes

Purrloin @ Luxury Ball
Jolly, Prankster
31/31/31/31/26/31
Encore, Charm, Yawn, Covet
Not that it matters, but HP Steel u-u

Gible @ Dream Ball
Naughty, Sand Veil :(
15-17/31/31/31/31/31
Double-Edge, Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head

This thing took awhile lol. It turned out nice, if you want me to calc the exact hp, I can't really recall it right now..

The legends have my OT of Anput and the ID:49791. The shinies have my OT of Thomas and the ID:61438.
Thanks for considering my offers even with me not having a trade sheet. Thanks for helping a scrub n_n
Hmm, I could give you the Meloetta for the Naive Kyurem and the Jolly Purrloin if it works for you.

Hmm, I could give you the Meloetta for the Naive Kyurem and the Jolly Purrloin if it works for you.
Sure, I'm fine with that. Sounds great. It'll go straight into my trade thread's trophy box when I actually make it. Ok, so since I breed and reset on different games, I actually have the pokemon's clones on different games. I'll give you something for collateral when the time comes to actually trade, then switch games and give you the Kyurem, alright?

FC: 5112-4369-2256 Y IGN:Thomas OR:Anput

Albus

The Triumphant
Sure, I'm fine with that. Sounds great. It'll go straight into my trade thread's trophy box when I actually make it. Ok, so since I breed and reset on different games, I actually have the pokemon's clones on different games. I'll give you something for collateral when the time comes to actually trade, then switch games and give you the Kyurem, alright?

FC: 5112-4369-2256 Y IGN:Thomas OR:Anput
Ok, sounds good, I'll be able to trade in 2 hours.

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (15/04/15) -

Updating with a new, proud addition to my Trophy Case!

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. I found it in like 2-3 days while I was SRing for a flawless Jolly Virizion, I couldn't believe it when I saw its stats after catching it (I thought I'd end with one of those ever common Gentle-Bashful shitty Shinies). I won't trade this easily, since this is one of the few Pentagon, Legitimate AND actually competitively usable Shinies flying around without shitty stats everywhere or a crippling 10- IV in the most important stat. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
May be a long shot but I might as well try... Would you CMT for that ridiculous Great Ball Porygon?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Two of your legends caught my eye (Articuno and Celebi); or would it be too much for you for my Porygon?
Hmmm, I think the best Articuno for the best Porygon would be a fair deal. If you're interested in the Celebi I'd be more than happy to work out another deal. I'm also very interested in your Bold Suicune, I'd be willing to throw in a third Trophy Case 'mon for your two, if that works?

Albus

The Triumphant
Hmmm, I think the best Articuno for the best Porygon would be a fair deal. If you're interested in the Celebi I'd be more than happy to work out another deal. I'm also very interested in your Bold Suicune, I'd be willing to throw in a third Trophy Case 'mon for your two, if that works?
Fair enough, but I'm on the fence trying to think about what else should I take from your Case. lol gimme a sec to think about which one I should take. I'll edit this post after deciding, so stay tuned.

Edit: After some thinking, I'll take your cool Quick Ball Metang as well.
I'm ready now. FC 3497-2455-2365. I will add you now.
I'll be available in 20-30 mins.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Fair enough, but I'm on the fence trying to think about what else should I take from your Case. lol gimme a sec to think about which one I should take. I'll edit this post after deciding, so stay tuned.

Edit: After some thinking, I'll take your cool Quick Ball Metang as well.

I'll be available in 20-30 mins.
I'm happy with that. So your Porygon + Suicune for my Articuno + Celebi + Metang then? Want any nicknames? If I could, I'd like the Porygon named DUCK.pkm and the Suicune named Ruby

Albus

The Triumphant
I'm happy with that. So your Porygon + Suicune for my Articuno + Celebi + Metang then? Want any nicknames? If I could, I'd like the Porygon named DUCK.pkm and the Suicune named Ruby
Sure thing, can you name the Celebi "Kokiri" and Metang "Arachnotron"? and I like the Articuno the way you nicknamed it.

Albus

The Triumphant
Sure thing. I'll let you know when I can trade, I should be home in a few hours :)
I can trade now if you're still around.

Edit: In case that you see this, I'll be going to sleep and I'll be available again in 7-8 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)