Tournament OU Minitour 4 - WON BY VINC608

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity post (not blaming him but just to be safe) got no reply from last VM while online.
Ok dude, you can't just john me the whole time and then come and post activity. I've tried to schedule three times with you. You missed the time twice, and you didn't even reply to my last proposal. Ok you vm'd me a couple of hours ago, but I was pretty busy at the moment tho I was online here. I knew I would be very busy these days so I tried hard to play u before I'm getting extremely busy.

If someone is in the right to call activity, it's certainly not you, but in fact me.

I did show up to your last proposed time and it was you who didn't reply, check your post on my profile. And then, I VM'ed you once more which again you didn't reply. You said you were busy and that's perfectly understandable, just like my missing of the first two scheduled times. I tried to play you twice after missing the scheduled times so you can't just say you should get the win. Like I said, I was not going for the activity win, I posted activity to avoid an activity loss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)