Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have my name changed back to Adversary?
my friends have difficult to recognize me w/ this name and i find Adversary more cute
also, all the people that knew me as Chalkie died
thank you

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuelTheBest

Banned deucer.
Well,I want to change my name to SamuelTheBest in this case
Reason:Similiar to my main alt,who is taken by another guy.

k - oglemi

Is changing the e for an é consider a name change if not i would like to change my name to Psicodélico
I didn't put the é to match 100% to my PS name but now i regret... ;_;

no not gonna add special characters - oglemi

Can i get my birthday changed to 1997 because its my actual birthday

k - oglemi

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
can one of you kind sirs lowercase the r in my name

it looks cooler tbh, that's why

k - oglemi

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
uh i'd like to request a namechange to mad0ka so that it can better match my PS main (madoka). the actual name madoka on the forums is taken so mad0ka is close enough

k - oglemi

Hello. I don't know if any of my infractions are still active (though I don't believe so), but I would like a name change to Viridi. I think this name is outdated, plus, I am a big fan of KI:U.

EDIT: Turns out none of them are active, thanks based skylight :)

k - oglemi

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like to have my name changed to Celestavian. This name was cool when I was 15 or 16 maybe, but now I'd like to distance myself from the series I originally named myself after. Seriously, Google image search my name, and you'll see why I want to change it.

k - oglemi

Neo

Eyes Closed
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
would like to request a name change to 'Draciel', if it's available. If it isn't, then can i have 'Draciel RC' please

McEdit: Done

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi, does lowercasing my name to anto count as a name change? if not, i'd like it to be anto

McEdit: Done

styie

Formerly known as Freedom.
Hi I would like a name change to "Freedom"

reason: I would like my user name on smogon to be the same as my new showdown name and it is the name I prefer to go by now on many websites and forums also it is my known Alias that I go by, Twitter, Xbox, Showdown, Etc. Thank you so much!

Edit: In the above post, I said it's the name that I now go by, technically I've been going by the Alias as "Freedom" for 3+ years now in the Pokemon community. I thank you in advance, and sincerely appreciate this, as I know this is probably very hard work!

Last edited:
Could I have a name change to Jimmy L please?

Dykes got shut down on Showdown and I'd like to maintain a consistency between showdown and here. Thanks.

k - oglemi

Hi I would like a name change to "Freedom"

reason: I would like my user name on smogon to be the same as my new showdown name and it is the name I prefer to go by now on many websites and forums also it is my known Alias that I go by, Twitter, Xbox, Showdown, Etc. Thank you so much!

Edit: In the above post, I said it's the name that I now go by, technically I've been going by the Alias as "Freedom" for 3+ years now in the Pokemon community. I thank you in advance, and sincerely appreciate this, as I know this is probably very hard work!
Freedom is taken but you could use Freedom. or Freedom- or w/e

Wow, can't believe this wasn't taken already.

I want my name changed to MegaTias, because that's my new showdown account. Thanks.

k - oglemi

name change to WakafLUKEaflame, because I'm cool like that, it's my PS name, and I don't want to use my full name.

k - oglemi

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hiya, with my 3k approaching, I was starting to debate changing my name a few weeks ago. Now with moderatorship, I felt it was the last push to get me to do it.

I would like the name Bughouse

reasons:
  • Let's face it my current name is awful
  • I'm a big time chess player and I absolutely love bughouse, which is a chess variant you play with a partner
  • My main tier has become doubles which is about team-based strategies and so reminds me of bughouse, like how pokemon already reminds me of chess
  • No I don't currently use this name anywhere like PS, but, again, my current name is shit
Now someone please tell me how to fix all my IRC stuff and keep my ps global voice on the new name, etc etc. riprip

As this is my 3k and a name change, tagging a bunch of people who would probably like to know and who matter to me on Smogon

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)