ORAS UU Sorry I'm a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm brand spankin new when it comes to battling. I've gotten the majority if the basics down but I need help deciding on a team. I have listed below a list of the all the Pokemon I have bred and ev trained and I would like to get some feedback on what would be the strongest combination of them or if I should split them off and add other Pokemon to them. Okay here it goes....

Alakazam
Nature: timid
Ability: magic guard
Item: life orb
Ev spread: 252 sp Atk 4 sp def 252 spd
Move set: Psyhock, shadow ball, dazzling gleam, focus blast

Ampharos

Ability: static
Item: ampharosite
Ev spread:32 Hp 252 sp Atk 224 spd
Move set: agility, focus blast, thunderbolt, dragonpulse

Arcanine
Nature: adamant
Ability: intimidate
Ev spread: 252 Atk 4 def 252 spe
Move set: flare blitz extreme speed, wild charge, close combat

Blissey
Nature: bold
Ability: natural cure
Item: leftovers
Ev spread: 252 hp 252 def 4 sp def
Move set: soft boiled, toxic, heal bell, seismic toss

Empoleon
Nature: calm
Ability: torrent
Item: leftovers
Ev spread: 248 hp 8 def 252 sp def
Move set: roar, toxic, stealth rock, scald

Espeon
Ability: magic bounce
Item: light clay
Ev spread: 252 hp 4 def 252 spe
Move set: psychic, reflect, light screen, baton pass

Kingdra
Nature: jolly
Ability: sniper
Item: scope lens
Ev spread: 4 def 252 sp Atk 252 spe
Move set: agility, focus energy, hydro pump, Draco meteor

Nidoking
Ability: sheer force
Ev spread: 4 def 252 sp Atk 252 spe
Move set: sludge wave, ice beam, earth power, superpower

Any tips would be appreciated and thank you for reading this long post! :D

Meganium28, you have to add descriptions to your Pokemon or this thread will be locked. I'd change Roar on Empoleon to Defog, Ice Beam over Stealth Rock, and replace Leftovers with Shuca Berry. ATM, your team gets absolutely man-handled by DD Salamence with Earthquake, and with Shuca Berry+Ice Beam, Empoleon can beat it. It also lures in Krookodile, and to an extent M-Aerodactyl, which also destroys your team. I would also replace Espeon with Physically Defensive Chesnaught to help deal with Ground-Types. I would change Nidoking to Nidoqueen, as it takes on Heracross and other Fighting-Types better and can set up Stealth Rock effectively. On Arcanine, I would either change Life Orb to Choice Band or switch either Wild Charge or Close Combat to Morning Sun. Calm Mind or Taunt over Dazzling Gleam or Focus Blast is an option for Alakazam, as it allows it to better take on bulkier teams.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Meganium28!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rules #1 and #4, because your team is presently incomplete, and you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)