Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Calm Mind

In the Aegislash testing ladder, I knew I would want to start out my team with either A) Aegislash, or B) An Aegislash counter. Sableye counters Aegislash completely. It is immune to fighting, and Aegislash's STAB Iron head does nothing, (252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Sableye: 27-33 (8.8 - 10.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever) while getting OHKOed by Shadow Ball. I decided on Shadow Ball over Knock Off or Foul Play, as I can boost it with calm mind.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The obvious counter to M-Sableye is fairies, and so I added Magnezone. Magnezone does 97.9 - 115.7% to CM Clefable, (252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 96+ SpD Clefable: 386-456 (97.9 - 115.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO), and in general forces switches from most fairies. HP Fire traps Ferrothorn, and T-Bolt provides an extremely strong STAB. VOlt Switch provides momentum.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Looking over my THREAT LIST, I knew that I would probably need someone to deal with sand, and that many fire types (such as Volcarona, Charizard X, Charizard Y, Talonflame, and Heatran) were there. Thus came Landorus-T. Intimidate puts a damper on physical attackers, and EQ scares the living daylights out of Heatran. Rock Slide easily KOs the other fire types, and Stealth Rock prevents them from easily switching in. U-Turn, again, provides momentum.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect

Sylveon gives me a specially defensive 'mon, and passing Wish allows me to heal up both Magnezone and Landorus-T. Toxic allows me to stall out other walls, and Protect helps me stall better. Hyper Voice gives me a damaging move, and makes it so that I am not complete Taunt fodder.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock

Starmie gives me a strong water type, with complete coverage. Her coverage forces many switches, which she can follow up on with an Analytic Hydro Pump. Ice beam takes care of Dragons and Grass tupes, Thunderbolt is for Waters, and Psyshock hits walls.

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Talonflame gives me both a physical attacker, and a fire type. Brave Bird gives me a legitimate counter to Celebi, and a strong sweeper. Swords Dance allows me to beat out walls that have WoW, and Roost lets me heal up. Gale Wings Brave Bird gives me a strong priority move,

You lack the necessary description length for each mon.

If there is confusion, please check the RMT rules.

Really? On which ones?
You need a minimum of 3 lines of description for each. Explanation of moves is appreciated. Explaining unexpected spreads is appreciated.

Creating a Threatlist helps us lazy people rate these threads, and perhaps a bump in formatting would help you look professional.

252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Sableye: 99-117 (32.5 - 38.4%) -- 97.8% chance to 3HKO
Aegislash was lvl 50 in your calc. Also, Ryfi is right. If you don't add enough descriptions, they might lock your thread.
Might also want to change Talon's item to Sharp Beak, he goes down to recoil pretty easily and Flare Blitz gets the necessary KOs at +2 either way.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Honestly this will probably be locked because you can't post more than 1 RMT every 2 weeks. So because you posted one on Thursday, you have to wait until at least May 1st to post another. Descriptions need to be longer to be at least 3 lines as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)