Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading an imposter Ditto. Took like an hour to find it. Has imperfect IVs, including HP. Untrained.

Looking for something cool.

I'm also looking for a 5 IV Latios with defog, preferably timid. Please message me what you want, or quote this post so it shows up on my notifications.

Last edited:
here's another zekrom-
naughty
24/31/31/30/15/31
Special Defense is lower than before, I hate to be kind of dickish about this but as stated on the OP:

Nexus said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.

I kept a Landorus that came out 31/31/31/18/22/31 with a jolly nature. Bad idea? I had been soft resetting for hours. It's already EV trained and in therian form.
If you're looking to trade it, I'm pretty sure there are some flawless ones available (and in a special ball), so your chances of getting offers for it are probably lower.

I kept a Landorus that came out 31/31/31/18/22/31 with a jolly nature. Bad idea? I had been soft resetting for hours. It's already EV trained and in therian form.
If the special defense was at least 2 or 3 points higher I would have kept but you already kept and honestly not trying to sound rude but I'm pretty sure your not supposed to talk about stuff you kept already that just starts some serious problems.
Edit: it's fine

Last edited:
If the special defense was at least 2 or 3 points higher I would have kept but you already kept and honestly not trying to sound rude but I'm pretty sure your not supposed to talk about stuff you kept already that just starts some serious problems.
My apologies, I didn't want to start anything. I just wanted to know if it was a bad idea.

Thanks for the info, do you have any idea what the best/most popular natures are for them?
If you want the most used sets, you can check out the Pokemon Showdown's usage statistics for every month here (click on the month you want to check, you can see the most popular movesets, natures, and EV spreads under 'moveset' and the corresponding metagame), or you can check out the PGL website, which shows popular natures and moves for the in-game Battle Spot.

Does resetting your time on the 3DS also influence Legendaries that don't actually require a specific time? I've waited 2 days already and obviously, Uxie is unavailable, but I also tried the Beasts/Lions (not sure what to call them, Terrakion etc) and those were not available either. Well, after tomorrow, everything should work again, but still, I want to SR now. =(

Edit -> lol, they require a specific time as well of course, nevermind (or day, rather). <_<

I guess stuff like Dialga, Giratina and Zekrom are fair game, but I don't have the SR material for them ready, nor do I really want to SR them right now (6iv is gonna take a long while lol).

Last edited:
You should assume non-redis, but it's not that difficult to ask them is it?
It sure isn't, but it feels a bit weird to bring up trades that happened years ago etc.

However, if they don't have a trade thread where I can check the pokemon's redis right, nor specify it themselves, I see no reason why I couldn't offer it (unless there's a rule about it, in which case I must've missed it - will read through the rules again, lol).

It sure isn't, but it feels a bit weird to bring up trades that happened years ago etc.

However, if they don't have a trade thread where I can check the pokemon's redis right, nor specify it themselves, I see no reason why I couldn't offer it (unless there's a rule about it, in which case I must've missed it - will read through the rules again, lol).
I'd still ask them about it, no matter how long it's been. If it was an old trade and the original trainer doesn't trade anymore, they will probably give you rights either way. But it's just common courtesy to ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)