XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can I take shinx?

It runs a pretty weird but still cool Intimidate utility set akin to Snubbull which is actually really cool cause it gets Intimidate + TWave + Volt Turn so it can get momentum off of switchins and physical attackers plus it beats fletch basically it's the only mon with intimidate + pivot move in lc so mon/10

plus it has a shitty scarf set so <3

(Mambo approved)

Last edited by a moderator:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I'd like to reserve Gible, since I think there are some interesting possibilities for sets, especially considering that ice isn't an overly common attacking type. It's mostly outclassed, but it has a few things going for it. And I see nobody else has been approved, so...

(Mambo approved)

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Snivy and Stunky are important Pokemon that should have a finished analysis long before some of the other Pokemon that are being finished at a quicker pace. Stunky has been sitting for a while and Snivy should be moving much quicker so yes, RIP you

I only have one analysis so far, Aaron is dead, can I nab Snivy?
I discussed this with macle and we want someone more experienced to write Snivy due to how relevant and threatening it is in the current metagame.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the aipom set is bad, it should be redone imo

e: don't wanna do it, just pointing it out

Last edited:
Hello, for a first contribution, I would like to reserve Budew. It is possible :) ?
Edit : Well sorry, kingmidas take it, so I would like to reserve Happiny, if possible obv.

What is Happiny's niche and why does it deserve an analysis? - OP

Edit : Happiny's main niche is its special bulk, coupled with Thunder Wave + Heal Bell, like a mixing between munchlax and licktitung. Also it has Rest + Natural Cure, who is a situational niche. However I admits there is not a lot of reasons to play with him instead of others normal bulkies, if this is not accepted, can I change my mon ? Seedot would be perfect.

Last edited:

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rowan said above he wants Aipom revamped, I'd do that if y'all want that to happen

OP approved!

After consulting OP (thanks btw), I want to pick up Riolu (The writer is inactive), if possible. That's alright c: ?

OP Approved! Copy from the existing thread and write it up when you can.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
the aipom set is bad, it should be redone imo

e: don't wanna do it, just pointing it out
I can do that

It's been reserved already, make sure to update the analyses you currently have! - OP

since spearow is in gp, could i take over riolu from apt-get? i checked with him and he said it was fine

Already been reserved by Svalkenaeres - OP

Aaron's in no state to finish it and I want to contribute, so can I nab Cranidos?

OP Approved!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)