Battle Royale Act VII - DPP Edition - WON by PDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
All participants have been announced, thanks for everyone who signed up. 23 and a half hours from this post, the tournament begins. I expect everyone to have a game done by the 20th :) Taking subs at this time.

I would have tried to join if the pictures weren´t that awful. Like Finchinator got the only character that I would go out with... but only after a shopping tour.
Hope the participants have more fun than their alter egos. Post some replays once it is done please :)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
A reminder, this begins in 30 MINUTES. I am going to ask, since we are short on enforcers this year, that each participant update the spreadsheet with who they beat, and striking out the opponents name, as well as who the opponent lost to, the time of death of the opponent as well if an enforcer IS NOT online, or please post in the thread that you won directly following your victory, thanks. I will make one more post announcing when this kicks off.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
this has officially started. please join #battleroyale to begin your matches.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
Jirachee presented a strong case, and is thus given a deadline extension of 24 hours. He has until 8pm tomorrow to get a match done.

Lavos Spawn, I didn't disappoint you, but you've disappointed me by not doing your match or showing a single shred of activity and is thus subbed for Leftiez

Myzozoa didn't log on once, and is subbed out for Navy

Steiner was inactive and is subbed out for MikeDecIsHere

To Jirachee, Leftiez, Navy, and MikeDecIsHere, you all have until TOMORROW at 8pm EST to get a single game done. In addition, you must catch up with the remaining contestants and have a 2nd game done by the 22nd at 8pm EST.

To EVERYONE else left alive, you have until April 22nd, 8pm EST to complete atleast one game.

No more leniency, from now on anyone who fails to get a game done is eliminated.

In addition, Jirachee due to being a present contestant will receive a strike, despite his case presented.

:)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
22:12Stone_Cold22hot n cold
22:12Stone_Cold22was eliminated for failure to get a match done
22:13Stone_Cold22pdc, floppy, jirachee, tobito, ironbullet93 are all thats left

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Another one bites the dust.

The corpse of Tobito lays peacefully in the hands of gravedigger SOMALIA. would say rip but, there is obviously more in store for this "dead horse".

gg.

P.S. Kill time: April 24, 2015, at approximately 18:51:28. There were witnesses on the premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)