The Player: Issue 11

Who should be featured in the next staff interview?

• Feliburn

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Coronis

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Relados

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Reverb

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • QuoteCS

Votes: 56 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head

We're back at it again! Issue 11 brings several fun things to the table, such as a new series on the Best of the Worst on PS, a guide to building teams for older generations, and the return of A Trivial Showdown, for you puzzle junkies desperately needing your weekly fix. Read more about it in the Editor's Note!

Enjoy! Leave a comment below over whom you voted for, or your favorite article from this issue!

xo antemortem, Spydreigon, f(x), Quarkz

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really like Temporaryanonymous's article and I've been waiting for it to be released :3 The room suggestions article was also funny. Nice job guys!

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
#vote4quote :)

alsoit's weird to see how much the player has grown lol, now there's a super pro layout and everything :o

WHY? WHY IS FELISHIT HERE? Dammit Feli if you get on remember the stunfissssssk
Also, voted for Quote. I want to delay Feli as much as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)