The WORST Maison hax that has happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Salad God

Banned deucer.
We all know and HATE the Battle Maison, aka the Hax House.

Many streaks have been broken here. Have you ever encountered stupid confusion or paralysis that stopped you winning? Or did you run into Cresselia or Walrein? If you want, post your hax stories here!

Mine? Singles Number 94, using Truant Entrainment Durant, DD Mega-Mence and Standard Aegislash. I meet a Sableye. Prankster confusion on Durant, hits itself. I can NEVER get the entrainment off due to confusion. Sableye kills me. Oh well, send out Aegislash. Dies to confusion hax and burn. The remainder of the match went (painfully) like this:

Salamence hit itself!
Salamence hit itself!
Salamence hit itself!
Confusion ends! Salamence used Return!
Opponent sends out Walrein!
Walrein goes first thanks to Quick Claw!
Walrein used Sheer Cold!
It's a OHKO!

Aaand streak broken.

Reactions: JES

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Unlocked for one addition.

As Codraroll notes, maison related issues are best discussed in the maison thread. Plenty of serious maison players read it regularly, so there's no danger of your post getting missed. If you post discussion worthy material there, people will discuss it. However, it's best to at least post something plausible if you want to spur discussion. There's no enemy Quick Claw Walrein in the maison. You might have missed due to Lax Incense on Walrein4, though. Likewise, there's no enemy Sableye in the maison. So sadly, it appears that your memory has distorted things a bit.

Relocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)