Tournament Rarelyused Premier League Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheduled with tesung for 8pm gmt+2, which was an hour ago... absolutely hate doing this but unless he turns up in two hours i have to go for activity, got early uni tomorrow

No fucks would like to sub out double01 and sub in anyone else willing to play. I heard kingt is available, can we use him?

migzoo gets the win because Tricking brought an ORAS Pokemon (Mega Glalie) into an XY game. The game would have been legal if Tricking did not mega evolve, but because he did, his team is illegal. Therefore, migzoo wins and the Arcanines win 5-2, guaranteeing them a spot in the finals.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
activity post
To clarify, Ajna contacted Barton in the RU PS! staff convo on Monday night:

Barton responded that they should fight later, but made no further attempts to schedule:

Pearl's team is out of subs, so if Barton and Ajna don't get this done I'd like to think we get the activity win, thanks.

Scythe. gets the activity win vs. Key. He contacted Key on Monday and Key never replied. Scythe. is GMT +2 so he has left since it is past midnight for him; therefore, the activity win is awarded to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)