"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No I have more but Not many are flawless

And thanks for the advice

Ok so I have mewtwo'so ivs and other info

Mewtwo
Caught in Kalos by me
Ability is pressure
EVs 252atk 252spd 4 def
Ivs
12/31/31/29/20/25
The ivs aren't great so if you're not satisfied i can look for some flawless pokemon

I do have a decent gyarados though

Gyarados (jap) can't be nicknamed
Intimidate
Waterfall
Earthquake
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Jolly Nature
IVs
31/31/14/8/30/31

Moderator edit: Don't quadruple post.
I'm sorry, but those would not be a fair trade for me. I think it would be worth it if you checked out the Soft Resetting Legendaries guide to understand exactly what I had to do to get my Rayquaza, and also explain how you can get legendaries with good IVs yourself. The IVs you listed on your Mewtwo are wrong as well, it should have at least three guaranteed perfect stats, but you've only listed two...

A near-flawless Japanese Gyarados does not carry much trade value, as breeding perfect Pokemon this generation is really easy. Check out this breeding guide for XY, everything works the same in ORAS too. You can also grab yourself a flawless Ditto if you don't have one already by checking out mostthethird's Ditto Giveaway (be sure to follow the rules!). Hope this helped!

I have an uncloned WCSK Adamant Linoone (comes with video proof) I can offer.

You wouldn't happen to have an Amaura/Tyrunt code would you?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have an uncloned WCSK Adamant Linoone (comes with video proof) I can offer.

You wouldn't happen to have an Amaura/Tyrunt code would you?
I actually do have an unclaimed Amaura code, unfortunately, I already claimed my Tyrunt one.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I do love my snowy dinosaurs! :)

Let me know if you want to trade (I'll be home in around an hour) and here's the proof for the Noone

http://youtube/XNQfkSVERnI

(Why did everyone already redeem their Tyrunts... )
Because the redemption period ends in ten days.

Also, I believe your link is broken.

And if you're collecting other events SCRAP Pokemon also ends in ten days, so get those fast!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I do love my snowy dinosaurs! :)

Let me know if you want to trade (I'll be home in around an hour) and here's the proof for the Noone

http://youtube/XNQfkSVERnI

(Why did everyone already redeem their Tyrunts... )
I'd love to do that trade! I may be able to trade in an hour or two, if you're around I'll PM you so I can give you the code :)

(and yeah the link's broken u_u)

I'd love to do that trade! I may be able to trade in an hour or two, if you're around I'll PM you so I can give you the code :)

(and yeah the link's broken u_u)
Smogon always delights in destroying my youtube links... :/

Time to embed:

(and PM away, I should be free for most of the day)

Because the redemption period ends in ten days.

Also, I believe your link is broken.

And if you're collecting other events SCRAP Pokemon also ends in ten days, so get those fast!
Ten days is plenty of time, I still remember the 1 day Kanga horrors

But I always leave things to the last second anyway- makes life more exciting
:)

CMT for:

Scatterbug (River Vivillon) - Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30
Shield Dust / Compoundeyes

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
CMT for:

Scatterbug (River Vivillon) - Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30
Shield Dust / Compoundeyes
I would propose I simple Scatterbug for Scatterbug trade but I'm really not interested in a Polar pattern in a Luxury ball, unfortunately (would much prefer Net). I also didn't notice anything else in your thread :(

Unless you'd be willing to rebreed a Scatterbug in a Net ball for me, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do

I would propose I simple Scatterbug for Scatterbug trade but I'm really not interested in a Polar pattern in a Luxury ball, unfortunately (would much prefer Net). I also didn't notice anything else in your thread :(

Unless you'd be willing to rebreed a Scatterbug in a Net ball for me, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do
I have a pending trade with a female Vivillon in a Net Ball, so I'll probably breed that.

Could you CTM for this?

Munna - Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Telepathy
EMs: Barrier / Baton Pass / Healing Wish / Helping Hand

Only really interested in ball+Ability+EMS. Female spitback would be fine.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I have a pending trade with a female Vivillon in a Net Ball, so I'll probably breed that.
Oh sweet, if you'd be happy to do that then we've got a deal. Would you like to do flawless-for-flawless? I can also leave it as an egg so you can hatch it with your OT? (I personally prefer that with Vivillons)

Could you CTM for this?

Munna - Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Telepathy
EMs: Barrier / Baton Pass / Healing Wish / Helping Hand

Only really interested in ball+Ability+EMS. Female spitback would be fine.
Is there any chance I could get an Adamant Darumaka instead of Jolly?

Is there any chance I could get an Adamant Darumaka instead of Jolly?
It might take some time to breed a flawless one, but if you want a female spitback it would take considerably less. Also, what ability would you want? Inner Focus is HA but Hustle is the one that's actually useful.
Edit: Switch to PM so less spam on your thread.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Sure. I'll have to break a few boxes, though.
Cool! I'll try to get to breeding ASAP (little busy this weekend)

It might take some time to breed a flawless one, but if you want a female spitback it would take considerably less. Also, what ability would you want? Inner Focus is HA but Hustle is the one that's actually useful.
Edit: Switch to PM so less spam on your thread.
VM'd

Interested in this Pokemon:

Articuno - Timid
'Mordecai'
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

Don't have a lot to offer, but you can check out my stuff here

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Interested in this Pokemon:

Articuno - Timid
'Mordecai'
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

Don't have a lot to offer, but you can check out my stuff here
You may not have a lot but there are a few really nice things in that list! If only that Latios wasn't in a Pokeball, I really want a HP fire one! Are all these nicknameable? I'm interested in your HP ice Heatran if I can name it

You may not have a lot but there are a few really nice things in that list! If only that Latios wasn't in a Pokeball, I really want a HP fire one! Are all these nicknameable? I'm interested in your HP ice Heatran if I can name it
All the Pokemon I soft-reset and/or breed are nicknameable so go nuts on the name. As for the Articuno, could you keep the nickname as I like Mordecai.

BTW, I can clone so if you need your Articuno I can help you out as well.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
All the Pokemon I soft-reset and/or breed are nicknameable so go nuts on the name. As for the Articuno, could you keep the nickname as I like Mordecai.

BTW, I can clone so if you need your Articuno I can help you out as well.
I might actually have to take you up on the cloning offer coz I think I only have one or two copies left.. If I could get the Heatran named Hekla that would be sweet :)

Can I please have a dry skin timid helioptile to breed
I'm not giving it to you for free if that's what you're asking..? I also don't have any listed in my spitback section so not sure where you're going with this

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Where it says breedables I thought it meant id get one to breed and I would send a female spitback back or something
No that's not how it works here (or anywhere that I know of). Everything I have listed in my 'breedables' are females that I can breed more of. I'll only bother doing so if you have something that I like in return. If you don't have anything on hand then I would recommend checking out the giveaways subforum for any freebies you can get your hands on, there are some threads that will breed you stuff for free, and (most importantly) get yourself a flawless Ditto and start breeding your own collection of stuff to offer! I'm not a charity, my time is valuable, and so unfortunately I cannot spend it breeding stuff for free out of the goodness of my heart.

No that's not how it works here (or anywhere that I know of). Everything I have listed in my 'breedables' are females that I can breed more of. I'll only bother doing so if you have something that I like in return. If you don't have anything on hand then I would recommend checking out the giveaways subforum for any freebies you can get your hands on, there are some threads that will breed you stuff for free, and (most importantly) get yourself a flawless Ditto and start breeding your own collection of stuff to offer! I'm not a charity, my time is valuable, and so unfortunately I cannot spend it breeding stuff for free out of the goodness of my heart.
Ah ok sorry my mistake

Hi,
could you please CMT for your Modest Kyogre:

Kyogre - Modest

'Irving'
31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Drizzle > Primordial Sea
Body Slam / Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse

If you find something, I'd prefer an non-nicknamed one. Thanks!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Sorry for the inactivity with this thread lately, irl and battle spot stuff have kept me really busy, but with the new art I have to display at the top of my thread (courtesy of Cretacerus, thanks so much man!!) I'm back to get some trades done!

Gothic Togekiss we still trading my Articuno for your Heatran?

silver_angel sorry for the late reply; if you're still interested I'd be happy to trade for your Hidden Power Grass Heatran. Is there any chance I could get an untrained version? I'll need to optimise its EVs for battle spot. I'm also wondering if it's nicknameable. If so, could I have it named 'Haleakala'?

Also, for those that I have pending trades with, I still have your stuff so hmu up if you want to trade. (paging Quello93 / jagged_angel / Smurf. / Death Blade99)

sadly no new SR's or shinies to add at the moment, but stay tuned as I may dive back into the SR game soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)