Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for ORAS Streetpass, you have to turn on the BuzzNav for the first time.
Thanks, I believe StreetPass is turned on, as I have received a bunch of things in the mail box; mostly useless information and secret bases.

No you actually have to turn it on in game..I believe it's on your buzznav

I only accept souls these days as they are unable to be edited with third party tools

(And to specify what KAIZA said there is a small blue square in the top corner of the buzznav screen)

Edit:also check it on the game with the eon ticket as it seems to reset if you use a different system (mine was shut off when I just checked it)
Okay so my BuzzNav looks just like this image on Google:

Mine also has a Small Blue Circle that says "Internet" on the top right of the screen. My friend's game is on my 3DS, so it may have reset, but both screens look like the above picture but with the Internet Icon on. Am I good to go? Also, sorry flarg, like most gamers, I'm soulless.

EDIT: Also, do I need to leave them online? Or can they just sit there? Thanks to everyone who helps while I'm out. :)

How do you turn on Streetpass in ORAS? Or was going to the StreetPass Mii Plaza enough?
It's in the Buzznav section, the guys are right. It's possible you've done it already I guess.

When I did mine, I pressed the power button but didnt turn off the DS to put it in sleep mode. Then when I next connected online, the Eon ticket popped up. I've actually just finished SRing for mine and it was all done on a different DS.

Thanks, I believe StreetPass is turned on, as I have received a bunch of things in the mail box; mostly useless information and secret bases.

Okay so my BuzzNav looks just like this image on Google:

Mine also has a Small Blue Circle that says "Internet" on the top right of the screen. My friend's game is on my 3DS, so it may have reset, but both screens look like the above picture but with the Internet Icon on. Am I good to go? Also, sorry flarg, like most gamers, I'm soulless.

EDIT: Also, do I need to leave them online? Or can they just sit there? Thanks to everyone who helps while I'm out. :)
Actually, they don't have to be online for the StreetPass to work, since I passed the Ticked from my cousin's game to mine just by proximity (after activating the BuzzNav). Also, you might receive the Ticket's notice among the useless information and bases; it's very easy to overlook (I did the first time I got it.)

It worked, I have the Eon Ticket now. Now I need someone to level my level 42 Staraptor to 154 HP; currently has 136 HP. Also need a 142 Speed Timid Synchronizer.

Offering:

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. Nickname-able on Alpha Sapphire. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!

EDIT: Helped.

Last edited:
I'm looking for some mons:

all shiny

carbink
bold
sturdy
31/x/31/31/31/31
nicknamed: Carbunkle

staryu
timid
analytic
31/x/31/31/31/31
nicknamed: Patrick
*I can provide a parent

shelmet
timid
no ha
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg move: Spikes
nicknamed: Kamen Rider

CMT if you have can help. I have some gen4 exclusive moves on some mons.
does anyone have a bold sturdy carbink?
I have this:

carbink (shiny)
Relaxed
sturdy
31/31/31/19/31/00
nicknamed: Majima

would you still be interested in this?

not exactly what I'm looking for, but I might consider for breeding purposes. HA carbink is hard to catch in the wild
Yea I know, its a massive pain in the ass due to the horde stuff. If you want that Carbink just pop a message onto my profile page :))

Just wondering which gen/game/ds is the best to learn how to rng on? I have a DS lite if that make any difference as well as all 4th and 5th gen games.

Also is French a supported language for all gens? Was thinking it would be good to be able to rng my own non English dittos after learning how in my English games first. Can't read Japanese but I'm starting to figure out what my French 6th gen games are saying so that would be my next best option for a language.

Thanks

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering which gen/game/ds is the best to learn how to rng on? I have a DS lite if that make any difference as well as all 4th and 5th gen games.

Also is French a supported language for all gens? Was thinking it would be good to be able to rng my own non English dittos after learning how in my English games first. Can't read Japanese but I'm starting to figure out what my French 6th gen games are saying so that would be my next best option for a language.

Thanks
  • Gen 5 is the "easiest" (i.e. requires the least amount of skill* [timing, preparation, etc.]).
  • It depends what you're wanting. If you're wanting wild captured Pokémon and legendaries, then Black 2/White 2 have the most of those; but you can't (really) do breeding RNG abuse. If you're wanting to do a little bit of breeding and a little bit of capturing then Black/White (not 2's).
  • DS Lite makes it easier (more modern consoles have additional degrees of uncontrollable randomness; which, while it exists on the DS Lite is significantly less burdensome).
  • French is supported AFAIK.
* An argument could be made that Gen 3 was the simplest, since it's (typically) done on emulator so you have the advantages that brings... But I wouldn't recommend that for a first time RNG project.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.

Thanks
Ya start with White or Black, those are the easiest imo. However, that's only gonna be helpful for legendaries. If you want something with value I suggest learning how to RNG in 4th gen so you capture stuff like Lati@s, Zapdos, Dittos, non breedable (mineral) pokes such as Probopass, Magneton/zone with Defog or some other tutor move.

Ok thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll be starting with B/W first then move onto 4th gen before tackling them in French and leave B/W2 until last. Just got to persuade my router & DS lite to communicate to get the MAC address sorted in that case.

I'm looking for some mons:
all shiny

carbink
bold
sturdy
31/x/31/31/31/31
nicknamed: Carbunkle

staryu
timid
analytic
31/x/31/31/31/31
nicknamed: Patrick
*I can provide a parent

shelmet
timid
no ha
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg move: Spikes
nicknamed: Kamen Rider

CMT if you have can help. I have some gen4 exclusive moves on some mons.
I have this egg which has a few active hatchers, if you'd like it:
B02 | 4,2 | Shelmet (♂) | Timid | Shell Armor | 31.11.31.31.31.31 | Dark | Ultra Ball | 1826 |
EMs: Baton Pass, Spikes, Encore, Guard Split

I have this egg which has a few active hatchers, if you'd like it:
B02 | 4,2 | Shelmet (♂) | Timid | Shell Armor | 31.11.31.31.31.31 | Dark | Ultra Ball | 1826 |
EMs: Baton Pass, Spikes, Encore, Guard Split
That would be nice of you :)

You can cmt for it. I'm hatching some ha totodiles if you want one for free.

Any one willing to soft reset a shiny charizard code please. I can offer two or three Pokemon from my thread or store credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)