General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hi, I finally decided to join Smogon after a few friends of mine told me about this community, hope I'll have fun playing the best players in the world
Hey Sleigh Bells!
Nice to meet you! Smogon is a great place to discuss competitive battling, which is why I think you'll learn a lot from the site (hopefully). Have fun exploring the forums!

QueBien

Lurker that plays on PS fairly often. I like Pokemon, eggs, and Charles Barkley.
Heya EmeraldTager!
I play on PS somewhat often. I like all sorts of videogames besides Pokemon, and bacon. Bacon has got to be the best food product mankind has created of all time. Anyways, have fun out here!

Hi, my name is yellowfalcon. I have been playing Showdown for a while now after the regular game got boring, but I joined Smogon to (hopefully) get better at competitive battling.

QueBien

Hi, my name is yellowfalcon. I have been playing Showdown for a while now after the regular game got boring, but I joined Smogon to (hopefully) get better at competitive battling.
Hey yellowfalcon!
Nice to meet you! I've been playing Showdown for about a year, but I don't get on regularly. :/ Check out the Battling 101 program if that's something that appeals to you. Have fun around the site!

Hey, mate, welcome aboard! Always happy to pick up a few new recruits. If you want to jump straight into the competitive discussion, then just jump right into the...well, competitive discussion forums (glad to see the naming committee putting in the effort) and select a tier that you like to get started in. If you feel like refining your skills a bit and getting a bit deeper into the metagame, go to battling 101 and get yourself a tutor, they can really help. Otherwise, explore the forums to your heart's content and enjoy yourself

Hi, my name is Nick. I've started playing since Gen 1 and started playing competitively during the DPP Era. Looking forward to some help in advancing as a player. :)

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lol I haven't really got a chance to introduce myself xD
I'm DarkNostalgia, some call me DN, some call me Nost... I've been on Smogon for quite a while, special shoutouts to a bunch of people for making my stay a welcome, especially a bunch of friends and the mods n_n Feel free to PM/VM me if you want help with anything, I'll always be around.
Also QueBien don't you dare call me danknostalgia again

QueBien

Lol I haven't really got a chance to introduce myself xD
I'm DarkNostalgia, some call me DN, some call me Nost... I've been on Smogon for quite a while, special shoutouts to a bunch of people for making my stay a welcome, especially a bunch of friends and the mods n_n Feel free to PM/VM me if you want help with anything, I'll always be around.
Also QueBien don't you dare call me danknostalgia again
Hello DankDarkNostalgia!
Hmm, you seem familiar. Eh, you seem to already know your way about Smogon, and I think you know about the Questions threads already, so all I'll say is have fun posting in the forums!
Hi!! I am new here. Nice meeting you all, hope you are all having a fantastic day so far. Time to have my fun here. :pimp:
Hey MARS!
Nice to meet you! You can visit the Help form if you need help with anything. Have a great time exploring the forums!
Hi, my name is Nick. I've started playing since Gen 1 and started playing competitively during the DPP Era. Looking forward to some help in advancing as a player. :)
Hi HatcherGold!
Welcome to Smogon! I've been playing since Generation 3. I started with competitive around the release of XY. If you have any questions, visit the SQSA thread and its similar counterparts, or the Help form link I posted above. Have a good time at Smogon!

Hi, I'm Leo. I've been playing competitively since late 4th gen and been uploaing pokemon battles/showdown lives for a few years now :]
Sup Leo, I see you're around for a while already. I'm going to check out your YouTube channel right now. What are your favorite tiers? Maybe we can battle :)

Peace!

Hello there, I am Validus and I am very new here looking to start competitive battling . I know maybe basics but I would not mind getting a teacher and a few friends while I am here ^^

QueBien

Hello there, I am Validus and I am very new here looking to start competitive battling . I know maybe basics but I would not mind getting a teacher and a few friends while I am here ^^
Hello Validus!
Nice to meet you and welcome! Take a look at our Tutoring Program to sign up for the next round if you find being tutored with fellow beginners sounds appealing to you. Explore the different forums to find some you like, and get involved! Check out the Questions threads or the Help form if you have any questions. Have fun!

Hello Validus!
Nice to meet you and welcome! Take a look at our Tutoring Program to sign up for the next round if you find being tutored with fellow beginners sounds appealing to you. Explore the different forums to find some you like, and get involved! Check out the Questions threads or the Help form if you have any questions. Have fun!
Thank you since I only know how to do in game battles but I am sure everyone shines in that area

Heyo I'm Scr3d (Sacred). Been lurking for a while and thought I would make an account and try to get involved in the community and tournaments. So hi :]

Last edited:
Heyo I'm Scr3d (Sacred). Been lurking for a while and thought I would make an account and try to get involved in the community and tournaments. So hi :]
Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
Hope you like the community here (imo best gaming community ever). There are plenty of tournaments on both PS! and through wifi you can participate in. If you have any questions feel free to check out the questions thread or pm me. Also, do you have any favorite tier? Mine is probably UU, although I mostly play VGC.

Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
Hope you like the community here (imo best gaming community ever). There are plenty of tournaments on both PS! and through wifi you can participate in. If you have any questions feel free to check out the questions thread (will make link soon) or pm me. Also, do you have any favorite tier? Mine is probably UU, although I mostly play VGC.
Thanks!
I mostly play OU now but I played Doubles during XY. I've been interested in VGC and the lower tiers for a while though; I'm planning on getting into them soon.

Hey, been playing for a long time and ORAS was my first dabble into breeding and comp play. Been really digging the UU game in Showdown. Looking to hone my game and get advice on teams, I seem to get readily handled in OU. I'm 30 and play when I can, but have played from the beginning (Blue). From the US, btw.

Hey, been playing for a long time and ORAS was my first dabble into breeding and comp play. Been really digging the UU game in Showdown. Looking to hone my game and get advice on teams, I seem to get readily handled in OU. I'm 30 and play when I can, but have played from the beginning (Blue). From the US, btw.
I play a lot of showdown and I do UU now and then my ranking doesn't speak a lot for me because I just simply don't play as much showdown as I used to but I can help you. Welcome to smogon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)