bye

I am stepping down as the Dubs QC leader. I have a lot of things to prioritize irl and currently have no desire to do anything c&c (which is a bad quality for a leader imo). I am not quitting smogon entirely, I am just being laZ on it from now on :)

I am making BLOOD TOTEM and Darkmalice co-leaders because they are a good combination between c&c skills + knowledge of the meta.

It's been a lot of fun, and I like to think that I pushed dubs c&c in a good direction (I can easily argue that Dubs analyses are way better than any other metas'). Peace out homies.

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't really know you too well considering I'm pretty new to the community but regardless, see ya around dude. I hope whatever that's going on for you irl works out. Peace dude.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sad to see you go, you've been a good friend and a good mons player. Good luck in whatever it is you're focusing on right now and you'll always be welcome in C+C if you decide to fully come back!

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Ayy I didn't see this until now, but you helped significantly with my writing and with my understanding of the doubles meta overall. I'm sad to see you go, but good luck with the real world, its scary out there. :]

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Now it's my turn to step down.

I've had fun with you all and leading QC. In large part, my decision to step down is because of IRC commitments and the direction with which I'm starting to manage my life means there' less time for Smogon - both medical student life and extra-curricular activities. In small part because socially with friends irl, my Pokemon friends have shifted away from DOU, so DOU means less to me (but it still means a lot to me). In another small part, I don't as much as it's used to be, even though I do still enjoy it.

I'll still come on smogon from time to time, but I'll be more lazy then before.

The leadership roles from BLOOD TOTEM and myself have been passed down to Bughouse (srk1214) and Stratos. Both have been QC members for a while, and one of them leads DOU. They'll do a great job, and activity has recently spiked with them being in charge.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I've had fun with you all and leading QC. In large part, my decision to step down is because of IRC commitments and the direction with which I'm starting to manage my life means there' less time for Smogon - both medical student life and extra-curricular activities. In small part because socially with friends irl, my Pokemon friends have shifted away from DOU, so DOU means less to me (but it still means a lot to me). In another small part, I don't as much as it's used to be, even though I do still enjoy it.

The leadership roles from BLOOD TOTEM and myself have been passed down to Bughouse (srk1214) and Stratos. Both have been QC members for a while, and one of them leads DOU. They'll do a great job, and activity has recently spiked with them being in charge.
Bye \()/

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus

See ya dude, thanks for all the help on my analysis :). Best of luck with your endeavors!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)