looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chester, I redeposited another lvl 7 male Metapod for the Groudon, IGN: DoubleD, message:Chester. Let me know if you don't find it..

Thansk again for the giveaway!!

Hey Chester, I redeposited another lvl 7 male Metapod for the Groudon, IGN: DoubleD, message:Chester. Let me know if you don't find it..

Thansk again for the giveaway!!
it got sniped unfortunately it is the weekend though so I can help anyone out tomorrow. Also I will be available for the next 4 hours and most of tomorrow for anyone that wants to get a prize.

it got sniped unfortunately it is the weekend though so I can help anyone out tomorrow. Also I will be available for the next 4 hours and most of tomorrow for anyone that wants to get a prize.
Yup it was sniped. I deposited a lvl 25 male Kecleon for Groudon, IGN: DoubleD, message: Chester. Thanks again!

Hi chester! You quoted my post on last page, not sure what you meant, but in any case, I deposited a Lv.30 Female Excadrill, requesting the Heatran :) Thanks in advance.

Hi chester! You quoted my post on last page, not sure what you meant, but in any case, I deposited a Lv.30 Female Excadrill, requesting the Heatran :) Thanks in advance.
I quoted you wondering if you still wanted your prize.

Can you reserve a Trapinch spitback for me please (Jolly prefered) i can't get to my 3DS right now.

I love the fact that there are so many people that help in this community!!!!1
If you have a feebass/milotic spitback I would be interested.
Didn't think to look in here :) Could I please request the Unaware Wooper (female)? I don't think I'll be able to get online until later today, so if possible, could you hold onto it for me? If not, I don't mind doing a spitback trade or borrowing a parents (whichever is easiest for you). Thanks a bunch!
You guys have not been helped yet let me know if you want me to help you guys out I should be online for the rest of the day.
edit: Artic sent

You guys have not been helped yet let me know if you want me to help you guys out I should be online for the rest of the day.
edit: Artic sent
No worries, I was w/out WiFi for the weekend and didn't have the chance to let you know. I'm currently SRing for Kyogre, but as soon as I catch this one, I'll post something (I'll edit with what I send)

5/3/15 update

Hosting a new giveaway with some leftover stuff from previous giveaways. If you would like to participate please follow the rules.
Also be on the lookout in the tournament sub forums because I plan on hosting a tournament sometime this week and the prizes will be huge.
Also my thread is still open for regular free services such as spitback breeding, the parent loaning program, and also catching some pokemon in friend safari's.
All of those services mentioned above are free and are in my trade thread which is in my signature.​

So, I would like to get the Latios.

Deposited a lvl. 1 Male Yanma with message chesteryourock, IGN Joey. Sorry for asking, but what are the redis rights?

Excited for that tournament :)

Can I request for the shiny swablu please? Deposited a lvl1 female gothita with a message ChesterGreatThnx! My IGN is Archy. Thanks a lot in advance ;)

Can I request for the shiny swablu please? Deposited a lvl1 female gothita with a message ChesterGreatThnx! My IGN is Archy. Thanks a lot in advance ;)
Sorry for the late response it got sniped and I'm off to bed in a few so redeposit something before I got bed I guess.

Hey Chester, could I request one of the shiny Swablu's from your giveaway please? I've deposited a level 39 Male Sneasel with the message "Chester", IGN Steve. Thank you!

Sorry for the late response it got sniped and I'm off to bed in a few so redeposit something before I got bed I guess.
Hi Chester, my apologies for the late reply. I'll just pm you the details of the pokemon I will deposit. I hope this is fine with you. Thanks!

Hey Chester, could I request one of the shiny Swablu's from your giveaway please? I've deposited a level 39 Male Sneasel with the message "Chester", IGN Steve. Thank you!
Hi Chester, my apologies for the late reply. I'll just pm you the details of the pokemon I will deposit. I hope this is fine with you. Thanks!
I'm going to school hopefully I can catch you guys online later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)