Other OUPL - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
so flcl and i have very different timezones but somehow we managed to be both online for more than an hour. i pm'd him more than once but got no response. i hope we will be able to catch each other tomorrow or sunday, but just in case this doesnt happen, activity

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
bg tele, u played well but cant say the same about me. im disappointed for the way i played, not angry with anybody but myself. im not even angry with the team i used, i think it was a solid one even if a little bit too passive, i should have laddered more with it probably but i have been too fucking lazy this week even for some fucking ladder tests.
ppl can laugh at me for the way i played, and i can understand them, i was expecting an exciting game too but didnt happen

wanna also say that i took very seriously this tournament. i have been trashing the ou ladder for months before oupl started, and i was very determined to go far into this tour. i did not betray the high expectations my teammates had on me, since i won draft with 2 of my alts, and i did it pretty easily i have to say.
when week 1 started i had many eyes on me, but i choke week 1, and basically my chances to win oupl are dead at this point. still i managed to do some good games against good players, but i knew that the road was long and insidious. yes i have many regrets but the list would be too long.

leaving mons and smogon, have met some funny guys who share with me the sense of humor and passion for mons, not gona makea list tho, gl on life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)