The most amazing thing you have done in Pokémon?

I'm breeding a bunch of HA good IV female Ferroseeds and going to WT them (60% of them will be HA, but I won't bother to check because you need to evolve it to find out). Then I'll watch the world burn as people evolve those Ferroseeds and find an Anticipate Ferrothorn, or unknowingly use them as parents and WT HA spitbacks away to repeat the cycle.
But how do you make sure your plan succeeds? Breeding HA gives a somewhat 40-50% chance to get your normal ability.
Better to clone successful Ferros and spread the devilish seed for sure!
Hope I could help to make the world a bit more into hell.

But how do you make sure your plan succeeds? Breeding HA gives a somewhat 40-50% chance to get your normal ability.
Better to clone successful Ferros and spread the devilish seed for sure!
Hope I could help to make the world a bit more into hell.
Geez, what is this world coming to? Intentionally spreading Anticipation Ferros? Don't you have something better to do? You could spend that time breeding Deinos, Dratinis, Larvitars, Bagons, Beldums, Gibles, Larvestas, or Goomies for Wonder Trade, and even get yourself a proper IV hatching in the process!

Geez, what is this world coming to? Intentionally spreading Anticipation Ferros? Don't you have something better to do? You could spend that time breeding Deinos, Dratinis, Larvitars, Bagons, Beldums, Gibles, Larvestas, or Goomies for Wonder Trade, and even get yourself a proper IV hatching in the process!
The world needs more Mindys and Gaspars. That is the Game Freak mentality we have got here, folks.

Oh, and to not make this a one-liner I'll add one: 2HKO-ing Empoleon with Kingdra's Specs Hydro Pump in the PWT has never felt more satisfactory.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We get those kinds of reactions from people like you! That's the main goal of this project! Glad to know it's working before it even started.

The world needs more Mindys and Gaspars. That is the Game Freak mentality we have got here, folks.

Oh, and to not make this a one-liner I'll add one: 2HKO-ing Empoleon with Kingdra's Specs Hydro Pump in the PWT has never felt more satisfactory.
Mindys and Gaspars? Are you saying that Psuedo Legendaries are too "yawn", common and uninteresting? Still, I'm thinking they'll take so much time to EV breed, you'll forget about the Anticipation Ferros, and if you take the time, you'll have bred yourself some strong Pokémon.

But if that is too boring, how about breeding Weedles intended for Mega Beedrill, Compound Eyes Scatterbug (done that), or Moody Bidoofs? I'm thinking if your going to take the time to breed, why breed something that in the end you won't be able to get any use out of?

Unless you just don't give a shit about competitive battles (or just only Pokémon Showdown, where breeding doesn't matter).

But if that is too boring, how about breeding Weedles intended for Mega Beedrill, Compound Eyes Scatterbug (done that), or Moody Bidoofs? I'm thinking if your going to take the time to breed, why breed something that in the end you won't be able to get any use out of?
I personally would enjoy receiving a Weedle intended to be used for a mega Bee.

Maybe he thought is was an inverse battle? Ah, forget it!!! Who am I kidding...
I didn't even intend to start a 1 vs 6 battle. I just get my kicks out of annihilating uber noobs (usually kids with full legend teams), and Mewtwo is the crown on the team. That Mewtwo is completely flawless, except for the nature (brave).

My rule is this: if they don't have at least 1 uber on their team, I only pick Mewtwo so they have an advantage. Granted, a huge portion of the PSS doesn't bother with competitive matters (that's why I started using Showdown and posting here).

Last edited:
Hmm... I got some of my best friends to play Pokemon, that I think is amazing.

Other than that, when I was younger, I managed to beat the elite for with my highest level being a level 48 Kyogre, the other below 40.

More recently, the most amazing thing I've done ingame was probably beating my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke Challenge, where I I was down to one level 19 zubat before the 3rd gym, that was honestly the first time I was happy that I had a Zubat instead of any other Pokemon. That Zubat eventually evolved into a Golbat, then a Crobat and was on my final team. It is still alive!

Last edited:
It was my third try in an attempt to beat Steven for the first time in Alpha Sapphire. I was doing okay, but then my main attacker was down. I struggled, sending out random Pokemon until that dang Mega Metagross came out. I managed to weaken it with my Mightyena before she was KOed. Down to Manetric. I sent out the poor thing, expecting the battle to be over and to lose even more money. Manetric used Thunder Fang. A critical hit! Metagross fainted. Best day ever.

Caught Rayquaza in the Delta Episode with my first Ultra Ball after using one Ice Beam from a Swampert that was ten levels below the Rayquaza.

Caught Rayquaza in the Delta Episode with my first Ultra Ball after using one Ice Beam from a Swampert that was ten levels below the Rayquaza.
Um... I hate to rain on your parade, but... that's not exactly amazing in OR/AS. Rayquaza's catch rate in OR/AS is 45 as opposed to the original 3. (Groudon/Kyogre, Dialga/Palkia, and Reshiram/Zekrom have had their catch rates reduced to 3 from 5, 30, and 45 respectfully though)

Um... I hate to rain on your parade, but... that's not exactly amazing in OR/AS. Rayquaza's catch rate in OR/AS is 45 as opposed to the original 3. (Groudon/Kyogre, Dialga/Palkia, and Reshiram/Zekrom have had their catch rates reduced to 3 from 5, 30, and 45 respectfully though)
You just ruined my day.
Makes me feel even worse now that I used the Master Ball on Mesprit. :mad:

Actually beating all of the Final and Extra matches at the stargazer colloseum on Battle Revolution with only a team of favorites, which i still have on my old platinum cartridge (Darkrai, Dialga, Lucario, Drapion, Gyarados, and Hippowdon). After 7 years I still hate that freaking magician dude, but i'm glad i managed to beat him with some of my favorite pokemon. NOW IF ONLY I COULD TRANSFER THEM, GAME FREAK!!!!!!
#2poor4wifi&pokebank

Mindys and Gaspars? Are you saying that Psuedo Legendaries are too "yawn", common and uninteresting? Still, I'm thinking they'll take so much time to EV breed, you'll forget about the Anticipation Ferros, and if you take the time, you'll have bred yourself some strong Pokémon.

Unless you just don't give a shit about competitive battles (or just only Pokémon Showdown, where breeding doesn't matter).
Now only I noticed you quoted me lol. Don't take my comment there too seriously, I was joking over there, man.

Oh yeah: one more amazing thing, getting the Gold print in all the HGSS Battle Frontier Facilities. Once you've done that, you can call yourself truly blessed by the RNG( seriously, Battle Factory and Battle Arcade are really hard, for me, at least).

I finally hatched my first shiny yesterday. Totally didn't expect it.

Too bad that my Rattata only inherited 3 IVs (I've been having some bad luck with the IVs recently), and has the worst ability a Rattata can have, so I guess this also falls under the category of Bad Luck I've Had So Far too. :/

I'm starting to think my game hates me, and the shiny was only a formality.

Around 5-6pm one day (last week), I thought to myself, "Hey, Rotom-Wash would fit beautifully on my OU team." About an hour later, I decided that I did want one so I started breeding. By midnight, I had a fully EV trained, Level 100 Rotom-Wash with Leftovers and the full moveset.
Of course, this isn't that difficult thanks to Blissey Bases, Horde Training, and the Exp. Share, but it still impresses me.
Also, while EV training that Rotom, I encountered and caught a Shiny Sandshrew, my first Shiny of Generation VI.

Last edited:
Got all the way from Cyllage City to Anistar City in X - without buying a single healing item from anybody, anywhere. I'm not sure if that was me, or if it was how easy the game was.

The following is luck, but what luck it was (Blue are my Pokémon):
The opposing Charizard's Charizardite Y is reacting to [censored]'s Mega Bracelet!
The opposing Charizard has Mega Evolved into Mega Charizard!
The sunlight turned harsh!
Tyranitar used Rock Slide!
It's super effective! The opposing Charizard lost 93.8–95.8% of its health!
The opposing Cresselia lost 16.7–22.8% of its health!
The opposing Charizard fainted!
The opposing Cresselia woke up!
The opposing Cresselia flinched and couldn't move!
Amoonguss used Spore!
The opposing Cresselia fell asleep!

Not sure exactly if this is amazing or just stupid,but years ago, I had a friend who wanted a full team of Rayquazza, and in a fit of stupid, I told him I could get them for him. So, over the course of maybe four days, I beat, and repeat Pokemon Emerald I believe seven times,catching this guy Rayquazzas. Then, after I do,he wants to battle me, thinking six Rayquazza are going to wipe the floor with me. I believe I won 3-0 with an underleveled team (think 55-50) and one of his Rayquazza was lvl100 and most of the others had at least 10 levels. The look on his face was amazing, especially after nailing him with Blizzard off my Swampert.

And, in the process of doing thAt, I caught 3 shiny Larion on the exact same tile in Victory Road on three different files. Those I kept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)