Macho Madness (PLZ LOCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you want to trade your Shiny Gen 6 legendaries here, please provide evidence that they are legitimate (photos of them during the battle, videos of your soft-resetting, etc.). I'm not gonna call shenanigans too hastily, but suffice it to say there is reason to doubt.

Amazing job on your thread, I have to say those starter posters are really cool.
Thank ya kindly! Still can't get over how adorable the Piplup is.

If you want to trade your Shiny Gen 6 legendaries here, please provide evidence that they are legitimate (photos of them during the battle, videos of your soft-resetting, etc.). I'm not gonna call shenanigans too hastily, but suffice it to say there is reason to doubt.
Understandable, will upload those up asap. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi there, was wondering if you would take Shiny Breeding Projects for the Shiny Raikou? Maybe I can do multiples (4 or 5 Mons) that could make it somewhat of a fair trade. Also, just a quick question, did you have the shiny charm when soft-resetting? I'm always amazed at how soft-resetters like yourself spend countless days or weeks or even months persevering through doing the same thing over and over again. Anyways, congrats on ur thread :)

Thanks :] Can't think of any Shiny Projects atm. But I'll pitch some ideas your way if your still interested in the Raikou by then!
Soft Resetting is just as time consuming as Masuda breeding imo. Just recently obtained the shiny charm, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. I have yet to have a shiny encounter since lol.

Thanks :] Can't think of any Shiny Projects atm. But I'll pitch some ideas your way if your still interested in the Raikou by then!
Soft Resetting is just as time consuming as Masuda breeding imo. Just recently obtained the shiny charm, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. I have yet to have a shiny encounter since lol.
Yes, please do let me know whenever you come up with the Shiny projects. Definitely still interested by then :)

Nice thread good luck. Strange question but from what I see based off the images your legendaries came from gen 6? If so those are some impressive IV's :0
edit: How long did it take to soft reset one of those legendaries?

Nice thread good luck. Strange question but from what I see based off the images your legendaries came from gen 6? If so those are some impressive IV's :0
edit: How long did it take to soft reset one of those legendaries?
Yup yup! Though looking at the pics now they are pretty blurry, I'll have to retake and repost some that can actually be seen lol.
It's been a mixed bag so far. One SR project I managed to get done in 1 day, while most others drag on for much longer. The RNG has been somewhat gentle so far, so I can't complain :]

Hey, please CMT for this:

OT: Luis / TID: 44085
Nature: Timid IVs: 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Pressure
Spark / Reflect / Crunch / Thunder Fang
Non-Redis | PokePapers

Anyways, although you have proof and everything, I just can't make myself believe this. I used around 1 week on getting a Suicune that had just 28 IV's in Hp and perfect in the other stats I needed. How you then have more than one shiny legendary with good IV's, just seems impossible for me. On Youtube there is a guy hunting for shiny legendaries. He uses between 1000 and 5000 tries before he gets 1 shiny most of the time. And getting one where sync works makes it tougher, and having 4-5 IV's at max aswell, on several pokemon?! But if it's legit it's legit, and I would like to have a shiny competitively viable mon. I am not saying that this is not legit I just don't understand how you do this without using all your time since the release on ORAS on this.

Hey, please CMT for this:

OT: Luis / TID: 44085
Nature: Timid IVs: 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Pressure
Spark / Reflect / Crunch / Thunder Fang
Non-Redis | PokePapers

Anyways, although you have proof and everything, I just can't make myself believe this. I used around 1 week on getting a Suicune that had just 28 IV's in Hp and perfect in the other stats I needed. How you then have more than one shiny legendary with good IV's, just seems impossible for me. On Youtube there is a guy hunting for shiny legendaries. He uses between 1000 and 5000 tries before he gets 1 shiny most of the time. And getting one where sync works makes it tougher, and having 4-5 IV's at max aswell, on several pokemon?! But if it's legit it's legit, and I would like to have a shiny competitively viable mon. I am not saying that this is not legit I just don't understand how you do this without using all your time since the release on ORAS on this.
I've invested a lot of time soft-resetting for these as of late. It's pretty easy to multi-task for these while using L=A controls. Thanks to that I can spend around 7 hours a day SRing for these, and will usually get 1 shiny encounter every 1-2 day(s). Most of the time I'll have to toss the 1st 1-2 shiny encounters because of low Iv's and/or failed synchs ,but thankfully I haven't had to toss over 3 yet kock on wood.

Tl;dr- I have wayy too much free time on my hands.

Last edited:
I've invested a lot of time soft-resetting for these as of late. It's pretty easy to multi-task for these while using L=A controls. Thanks to that I can spend around 7 hours a day SRing for these, and will usually get 1 shiny encounter every 1-2 day(s). Most of the time I'll have to toss the 1st 1-2 encounters because of low Iv's and/or failed synchs ,but thankfully I haven't had to toss over 3 yet kock on wood.

Tl;dr- I have wayy too much free time on my hands.
It's crazy enough to find a Shiny every 1-2 days. But to always get near flawless in 3 or less? That's absolutely insane.

You're crazy lucky dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)