League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Will crush with Viktor for funs.

So anyone following the recent explosion with the YouTube community in League practically skinning each other alive? Apparently part of it has to do with sponsorship with WTFast and some alleged rumors / some confirmation on the matters at hand.

PS after 3 weeks I should be open to League. Remember ColonelM226 if you want a feeder on your team.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey,
as you can tell by my profile picture, tristana is far and away my favorite, but after reading some literature she is supposedly not so good.
could someone please do a short list of ad carry viability rankings? ^_^

Jinx/Sivir are T1, as both have high kiteability in teamfights thanks to their passive/ult and both have elite damage and waveclear.

Graves/Caitlyn are fine for Solo Q because they win lane, but both have their drawbacks if you don't get ahead. They're plenty good enough, though.

I wouldn't play any of Corki/Draven/Kalista/Lucian unless I was very confident, they are all abusable and hard to play. If you wanted a fun champion to pick up, though, I would strongly recommend Kalista. She "teaches" mechanics, too, because people who aren't inclined to move between autos are encouraged to learn how to do it.

I would never ever play Vayne in Ranked, and encourage all Vayne players that think they're the next D-Lift to kindly eat a dick.

Most everyone else is inferior to those guys, and if you want to learn a new champion I wouldn't stray from the first 8. I personally have been enjoying Sivir a lot lately, the ability to buff your entire team and kite around enemy tanks lets even teams that are behind/poor at positioning win teamfights if you play them correctly.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Jinx/Sivir are T1, as both have high kiteability in teamfights thanks to their passive/ult and both have elite damage and waveclear.

Graves/Caitlyn are fine for Solo Q because they win lane, but both have their drawbacks if you don't get ahead. They're plenty good enough, though.

I wouldn't play any of Corki/Draven/Kalista/Lucian unless I was very confident, they are all abusable and hard to play. If you wanted a fun champion to pick up, though, I would strongly recommend Kalista. She "teaches" mechanics, too, because people who aren't inclined to move between autos are encouraged to learn how to do it.

I would never ever play Vayne in Ranked, and encourage all Vayne players that think they're the next D-Lift to kindly eat a dick.

Most everyone else is inferior to those guys, and if you want to learn a new champion I wouldn't stray from the first 8. I personally have been enjoying Sivir a lot lately, the ability to buff your entire team and kite around enemy tanks lets even teams that are behind/poor at positioning win teamfights if you play them correctly.
tyvm
ill buy sivir after class

i feel like triforce is the better damage option and triforce+bork sacrifices too much tankiness to be useful

i don't play skarner, just my 2 cents

shouldn't really be getting an offensive item unless you're really ahead on skarner. cinderhulk -> righteous glory -> tank shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)