Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's telling how you should play your game. And some people may read it the same way cant say did; we're not mind readers who know exactly what you're thinking about. Things can be interpreted differently.

And my interpretation of what you just said - it's like people are just begging you to finish your game. To me you're coming across as like a little toddler who won't finish his food just because no one will give him his toy. If no one is willing to do a match to check your IVs, then find another way. Honestly, I agree with cant say in that there's not really a need to worry about breeding flawless when you have yet to complete the game and get access to the Battle Resort and Battle Institute to make things way easier.

But if you insist on not finishing your game because no one wants to waste their time with an IV battle, I guess you'll just have to...oh, I don't know...not finish your game. That's your choice though, not like your decision affects anyone else.
This isn't about me, this is about people like you who would rather do an analysis on someone based
on a couple sentences instead of being the one to offer to help out with an IV checking match and just
being alright with someone who doesn't want to play the game the way you and your friends like to

This isn't about me, this is about people like you who would rather do an analysis on someone based
on a couple sentences instead of being the one to offer to help out with an IV checking match and just
being alright with someone who doesn't want to play the game the way you and your friends like to
Maybe you'd find a little more help here if you actually looked at your answers and responded to them, didn't flood the thread with sooo many useless questions, and actually made an effort on your own. You've already been told that you can level up a pokemon and then check them with an IV calc. There's so many things you could help yourself with...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is about you, but only because you're making things ridiculously difficult with "your own way". You know. I tried to help you via battle before and you still gave me a hard time when I was trying to help you round out the IV's.

That's all you've been doing with each and every request you've asked here so far. Giving people who tried to help you a hard time.

If you don't want to beat your game, fine, but don't act like everyone else is being difficult for not wanting to help with an arbitrary thing such as this. Find some other way or don't. Just please stop and shut up about it already.

I'm willing to help you with your IV battle and throw a couple of leftovers your way in about 5-10 minutes. Sound cool?

Seeking a Careful Ditto to use for breeding my defensive mons. Anyone who could hook me up? Can breed, Move tutor, or offer Maison items.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but oh well...

Are there any people interested in participating in a giveaway project? I'm looking for 3 people max. send me a VM/PM

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but oh well...

Are there any people interested in participating in a giveaway project? I'm looking for 3 people max. send me a VM/PM
I actually do. Pm me I have interesting things to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)