Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is i dont like those strategy because anyone can see them i want some thing original
If you would like something original, then you'll probably want to come up with your own. If you're asking for other people's movesets then it probably won't be original anymore. I would also like to point out your original question was for "good nature and moveset" for them. The Strategy Dex was made using builds that optimize on a Pokemon's stats and movepools.

Tl,dr: If you want something original, make it yourself, but it might not be optimal.

Edit: Or what Vanadanite said, check the relevant subforum. They typically have an "underrated sets" thread or something you can check out.

Interested in a HA, Net Ball, Female, Tirtouga. Egg Moves/Ivs/Nature dont matter, since i will be breeding it. Can give multiple breedables(CMT in Sig)/do a breeding project for it.

Just wanted to check I'm not missing something obvious . I'm planning to ev a Foongus; typically I use swarms to EV and as such use spread moves. I can't seem to find any damaging spread moves on Foongus, is this just me being blind?

Just wanted to check I'm not missing something obvious . I'm planning to ev a Foongus; typically I use swarms to EV and as such use spread moves. I can't seem to find any damaging spread moves on Foongus, is this just me being blind?
Well, worst case scenario you can use another Pokemon with a spread move to fight and let the Exp. Share pass the EVs; that's what I usually do.

Like KAIZA said, if you just turn on your Exp. Share any Pokemon in your party will gain the EVs. I typically just use a Tropius to Sweet Scent hordes and spam Earthquake, recovering PP with the O-Power. Even faster if you use Pokerus.

Like KAIZA said, if you just turn on your Exp. Share any Pokemon in your party will gain the EVs. I typically just use a Tropius to Sweet Scent hordes and spam Earthquake, recovering PP with the O-Power. Even faster if you use Pokerus.
Well, worst case scenario you can use another Pokemon with a spread move to fight and let the Exp. Share pass the EVs; that's what I usually do.
You have no idea how useful that single piece of information is to me. Thankyou so much : ) This is why I like Smogon so much

Personally, I'm also a big fan of Petal Blizzard + Sweet Scent on Venusaur. Could even give it Quake too, for those that have Sap Sipper.

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask but... does somebody know how to use the text command to modify a thread? I mean the raw text command that you introduce to edit your thread.

If somebody knows, can you link me?

Thanks

Looking for someone willing to redeem and soft reset a decent shiny charizard code for me. The person that soft resets can have a copy of the charizard and can take a few things from my thread.

I'm looking for someone who can catch a female Houndour in a Timer Ball, no nature IV or EV needed

I can trade you 5 IV spitbacks of a couple of Pokemon I have, some with egg moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)