Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me find a (preferably flawless) Careful Breeding Ditto? Can do breeding projects or offer Maison items.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me find a (preferably flawless) Careful Breeding Ditto? Can do breeding projects or offer Maison items.
I have one you can have.

EDIT: Is there any redis TRU or Machina Arceus?and if there is any,anyone trade me them?

I plan to play uber with some friends and want multiple natures

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Has the cloning glitch in XY and ORAS has been updated with the recent patches?

When I try turning off or pressing the home button at the 5 second counter, I am unable to do so. It only works at about 7 seconds, at which the trade has completed without cloning.

I could not find confirmation of this on Google, and I was redirected here from Orange Islands.

Any chance someone has a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Defog Piplup? I don't care about the shininess or gender. Also looking for a spitback Adamant Rhyhorn and Impish Bulletproof Chespin.

Any chance someone has a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Defog Piplup? I don't care about the shininess or gender. Also looking for a spitback Adamant Rhyhorn and Impish Bulletproof Chespin.
I can give you spitbacks of HA Impish Chespin and Adamant Rhyhorn for free. Just post a message on my profile page :))

How difficult/time-consuming is it to refill the Hidden Grottoes if I want to catch Pokémon from them now for Pokédex purposes but may want to RNG in them later (since you want all the ones up to yours to be full for that)?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How difficult/time-consuming is it to refill the Hidden Grottoes if I want to catch Pokémon from them now for Pokédex purposes but may want to RNG in them later (since you want all the ones up to yours to be full for that)?
For Dex filling, its way too time consuming and unreliable, since there's a higher chance of getting items or nothing at all in the Grottos than getting a 'mon, and IIRC it only spawns something once in a day, so yeah, you should stick with RNG abuse for anything involving Hidden Grottoes, and you can still easily spawn whatever 'mon you need for your Dex filling purposes too.

It isn't difficult to re-fill in the Grottoes, more information is here in religiousJedi's guide on it. (well actually it's Chiizu's :p)

EDIT:
IIRC it only spawns something once in a day
Errrmm, what? the Grottoes decide whether or not to spawn anything every 256 steps, there's nothing stopping them from spawning in something more than once a day.

Last edited:
I can get you a Calm one. If I'm not mistaken, the parents I used for my Modest one are still in the Day Care after all this time lol.

It's easy enough to get SOMETHING into a Grotto, since it just requires taking a whole ton of steps to make it roll for something to spawn (item or Pokemon). If you're trying to get something specific from it, you should be RNGing in there, because the chance of getting something in particular is nigh unreliable.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It isn't difficult to re-fill in the Grottoes, more information is here in religiousJedi's guide on it. (well actually it's Chiizu's :p)

EDIT:

Errrmm, what? the Grottoes decide whether or not to spawn anything every 256 steps, there's nothing stopping them from spawning in something more than once a day.
Yeah, you're right in that one, my mistake, but the chances of regenerating something desirable inside them is still pretty low and unreliable without RNG abuse.

hey there. Can somebody give me a seel or dewgong I need it to pass some egg moves. Ivs and nature dont matter. I can offer one master ball or ability capsule for it.

Hey guys me again & this time i kinda have a tall order but does anyone have a hidden power ice or water pikachu with the lightning rod ability?Cause i been trying to breed one & managed to get one with ice but sadly it has static & does not have it's HA (i tried the ability capsule & nothing) so does anyone here have a pikachu or pichu with either HP with good ivs?I can offer a shiny chansey i hatched yesterday in return but should mention it only has 3 maxed ivs in Atk,Def,&Spe not the best but if you want a shiny then here you go.

Hey guys me again & this time i kinda have a tall order but does anyone have a hidden power ice or water pikachu with the lightning rod ability?Cause i been trying to breed one & managed to get one with ice but sadly it has static & does not have it's HA (i tried the ability capsule & nothing) so does anyone here have a pikachu or pichu with either HP with good ivs?I can offer a shiny chansey i hatched yesterday in return but should mention it only has 3 maxed ivs in Atk,Def,&Spe not the best but if you want a shiny then here you go.
ability capsule doesn't work on obtaining hidden abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)