Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah but i had a female with lightning rod while breeding & i thought the baby would have it considering the mom had lightning rod.
That isn't guaranteed. The offspring only has something like a 60% chance to inherit the mother's hidden ability, just keep breeding until you get it. The Ability Capsule only changes between non-hidden abilities if the Pokemon has at least two to chose from

edit: fek slo

I was thinking Volt Switch, Encore, or Focus Blast in the last slot. But that would take a yon of luck to get a 6IV of the right nature. T.T
volt switch would be a good choice actually however thunder wave is another good choice. Personally I would probably go for that volt switch though to switch out and deal some damage although personally in general there are so many better electric types out thereXD

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for someone who has a couple of Heart Scales they would be willing to give me, let me know what you'd like in exchange
Have a Pokemon with the ability Compound Eyes in the front of your party, fish for Luvdisc, either catch them or use Thief on them to take the Heart Scale off them, profit. No need for outside help

edit: or go on the Pokemon Global Link and buy them with Pokemiles. Even easier

Hey guys me again & this time i kinda have a tall order but does anyone have a hidden power ice or water pikachu with the lightning rod ability?Cause i been trying to breed one & managed to get one with ice but sadly it has static & does not have it's HA (i tried the ability capsule & nothing) so does anyone here have a pikachu or pichu with either HP with good ivs?I can offer a shiny chansey i hatched yesterday in return but should mention it only has 3 maxed ivs in Atk,Def,&Spe not the best but if you want a shiny then here you go.
I've got one. VM me pleaae for details.

I wouldn't want the shiny though and I would need it to be cloned.

Hey i have a problem with the update of my OR.
Im online, with high battery but somehow i fant update my game, after time its writing to me that there is some kind of error and the system will restart and i tried three times and its the same answer :/

Hey i have a problem with the update of my OR.
Im online, with high battery but somehow i fant update my game, after time its writing to me that there is some kind of error and the system will restart and i tried three times and its the same answer :/
You might need to update the system itself, if you haven't done that?

Is there anyone here that can clone my Latios and make 3 copies? It would be much appreciated, an extra copy can be made and kept by the cloner as a sort of thank you :))

I'm looking for someone who has a couple of Heart Scales they would be willing to give me, let me know what you'd like in exchange
Have a Pokemon with the ability Compound Eyes in the front of your party, fish for Luvdisc, either catch them or use Thief on them to take the Heart Scale off them, profit. No need for outside help

edit: or go on the Pokemon Global Link and buy them with Pokemiles. Even easier
Yanma does this perfectly :P

Any of those look good imo. Haven't seen Timer Ball on shiny Gyarados, but i think it looks great, especially as the ball animation is red spike-like things that come out :P
I've been wondering why no one ever mentions Repeat Ball. The pattern on it has those appendages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)