Type of the Month Club April Edition [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have the Sableye and Corphish you two requested.
Im available to trade now. I'll add you and wait online. Thanks a lot.

Edit. Recieved. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Ditto.jpeg

Fantastic idea for a giveaway, this was hilarious! May I please have the Ferroseed? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

I'm also avaivable for trading now, if you happen to be online. Will be avaivable for the nest 5-6 hours. FC and IGN in my signature.

EDIT: Thank you.

Last edited:
View attachment 40964
Fantastic idea for a giveaway, this was hilarious! May I please have the Ferroseed? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

I'm also avaivable for trading now, if you happen to be online. Will be avaivable for the nest 5-6 hours. FC and IGN in my signature.

FERROSEED
Sassy | Iron Barbs | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Yes, last one. I will be on.

Because Oddish wasen't a bad enough pokemon already XD. Nice idea for a giveaway BTW

I would appreciate spiriomb, if you could, thanks! IGN+FC in Sig. Time Zone is GMT-7, but available now.

Last edited:
Your requests have all been approved. Please add my FC and VM when you can trade and which Pokemon you requested. I should be available for the next few hours.
Awesome thanks..! I have added you and I am online at the moment..I will wait for you to initiate the trade :) Thanks again..!

I know this is bad... I have shamed Lord Helix. Hopefully he spares me due to my horribad drawing abilities.
May I request

SABLEYE
By Lady Valkyrie
Relaxed | Prankster | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 00
- Recover
- Metal Burst
- Sucker Punch
- Trick
OT: Flebo | 46183

(If this is unavailable, can I please have):
PORYGON
Quiet | Analytic | (⚲)
30 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 00

Thanks for doing the giveaway! Trick room has always been something I've wanted to mess around with :)

Attachments

I know this is bad... I have shamed Lord Helix. Hopefully he spares me due to my horribad drawing abilities.
May I request

SABLEYE
By Lady Valkyrie
Relaxed | Prankster | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 00

- Recover
- Metal Burst
- Sucker Punch
- Trick
OT: Flebo | 46183

(If this is unavailable, can I please have):
PORYGON
Quiet | Analytic | (⚲)
30 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 00

Thanks for doing the giveaway! Trick room has always been something I've wanted to mess around with :)
I'll be on in about 10-15 min

Edit: I'm available now, for maybe another hour or so.

Last edited:
I'll be on in about 10-15 min

Edit: I'm available now, for maybe another hour or so.
Yeah... waiting on my game to update (had to do a system update too)... That's what I get for not turning on the system for two weeks. Stupid midterms :(

Edit: Online now

Edit Edit: Thanks so much! This was a fun idea :)

Last edited:
Please choose either the Spritzee or Sableye. I will not choose for you. Both are still available right now, but if enough people request one of them that I run out, I will give you the other if you have not responded. Out of Sableye. I have reserved a Spritzee for you.

Your requests have all been approved. Please add my FC and VM when you can trade and which Pokemon you requested. I should be available for the next few hours.

Unfortunately, you both missed out as all available copies have been requested. Please do choose something else and thank you for participating. :)
Thanks :) I've added you, and hopefully I will catch you online. The IGN to look out for is Winter

PRAISE LORD HELIX lol... I don't do him justice :( 45 seconds is too short haha so it's bad :/

Can I request a Bronzor?
Slowmobro | 0817-4876-6576 | IGN: Kent

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)