Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm not a fan of repeat ball for shiny Gyarados, the yellow that outlines the black dots ruins it :(
Odd, because I'd have to agree. I've often wondered why premier ball is chosen since its more white over red but looking at it again it some how highlights that red. Some what liking that Timer.

Odd, because I'd have to agree. I've often wondered why premier ball is chosen since its more white over red but looking at it again it somehow highlights that red.
It's the subtle elegance of the red line in the middle of the ball. However, out of the 4 I suggested I put Premier last because I think it matches the least, as in fact, there is TOO MUCH white on the ball, and not enough on the pokemon

I'm looking for a Japanese Zapdos, preferably also with its original Japanese katakana name (サンダー). I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.

Looking for someone willing to soft reset my charizard code let's be honest I will give a ton for this to happen.
Because I got ruby and X at the same time i've got X still unopened and (I think XandY can redeem the codes as well) don't have an intention to get a code for it as I got one on my version of ruby. So I can redeem the code for u and SR for a decent one but haven't even opened the game yet let alone got a syncro mon or anything so if ur willing to wait for a bit I can get the game started and claim the code for u

Because I got ruby and X at the same time i've got X still unopened and (I think XandY can redeem the codes as well) don't have an intention to get a code for it as I got one on my version of ruby. So I can redeem the code for u and SR for a decent one but haven't even opened the game yet let alone got a syncro mon or anything so if ur willing to wait for a bit I can get the game started and claim the code for u
Synchronising for nature doesn't work when SRing Mystery Gifts. The nature is random

I can get you a Calm one. If I'm not mistaken, the parents I used for my Modest one are still in the Day Care after all this time lol.
Think you could hold on to it until Thursday? I'm in school until then (damn exams!) Assuming you are breeding it yourself in gen 4, you can nickname it? (continue this conversation via PM)

If a ghost Pokemon uses hex or a poison pokemon uses venoshock, they get that bonus in damage if the target is inflicted with a status, but do they also get a STAB bonus?

If a ghost Pokemon uses hex or a poison pokemon uses venoshock, they get that bonus in damage if the target is inflicted with a status, but do they also get a STAB bonus?
They still get STAB on the respective move, just as a Normal type still gets STAB on Facade when poisoned, paralyzed, or burned and thus doubling its power.

Looking for someone to clone 4 shiny pokemon for me. You may keep clones, as all are fully redis.

- Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/31/0
- Bold Frillish 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Modest Drifloon (unburden) 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Modest Dragalge (adaptability) 31/x/31/31/31/31

The ghosts are from CD_North's giveaway a while ago, so they are all nicknamed.
I could clone those for you :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
LF an approved cloner to clone my shiny scatterbug - of course you can keep a no-redis copy for you after having traded me the original and a copy back. PM/VM me please.

How much harder is DexNaving in the water as opposed to grass? I'm never gonna attempt CaveNaving because it's very stupid/dumb but WaterNaving seems interesting for the stuff that's available.

How much harder is DexNaving in the water as opposed to grass? I'm never gonna attempt CaveNaving because it's very stupid/dumb but WaterNaving seems interesting for the stuff that's available.
DexNaving Water is quite abit harder, about the same as Cave Naving. As the chain gets higher, the quicker they will disappear (Every 5+ to the chain it will get harder). I've found that it's alot harder to do soft steps on the water, so i end up generally accidentally charging the blot, destroying the chain. Curse you Mantine!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What are you trying to DexNav in the water that can't be easily bred? The only real reason for DexNaving is to get cool balls on genderless and male-only Pokemon, it's a waste of time for anything else which can be bred.

What are you trying to DexNav in the water that can't be easily bred? The only real reason for DexNaving is to get cool balls on genderless and male-only Pokemon, it's a waste of time for anything else which can be bred.
I thought Staryu's could be DexNav'd, but it turns out it can't. =(

I'm doing Tyrogue's now. =)

So let me get this straight. DexNav level is only to allow the extra stuff like HA, IVs etc and Chain level is the thing that actually ups my chances for 3iv's and more?

I thought Staryu's could be DexNav'd, but it turns out it can't. =(

I'm doing Tyrogue's now. =)

So let me get this straight. DexNav level is only to allow the extra stuff like HA, IVs etc and Chain level is the thing that actually ups my chances for 3iv's and more?
Can't Staryu be DexNav'd? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that's male-only/genderless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)