Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Acting like Lukes aren't taking it all home smh

Contacted Animus, will most likely be sometime after Thursday cos I've a busy early week

DoW

formally Death on Wings
R00d, imagine what might've happened if Arken didn't get so much hax ;)

Focus on getting more lucky, it'll be the only way you'll win!

#Fightingwords
Lucky you're so good at fighting words, it'd be even worse if you couldn't do words or pokemon. This way you can at least manage one of the two, which is something.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Rip. Still, 6 games to go, just cuz dripz got lucky doesn't mean we're gonna lose this one.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
★viperfang4: i knew this week, there would be some sweeper
★viperfang4: that my team could not touch
★viperfang4: i could feel it

Somebody hire this guy to predict the victors for this thing he is literally a genius no sarcasm intended he actually predicted this so yeah get him to predict the winners cuz all mine are wrong pretty much so yeah

DoW

formally Death on Wings
★viperfang4: i knew this week, there would be some sweeper
★viperfang4: that my team could not touch
★viperfang4: i could feel it

Somebody hire this guy to predict the victors for this thing he is literally a genius no sarcasm intended he actually predicted this so yeah get him to predict the winners cuz all mine are wrong pretty much so yeah
Man, how can you be salty when you're not even on the team? :I

Srsly tho the Diancies still got this, one small loss ain't nothin'.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Man, how can you be salty when you're not even on the team? :I

Srsly tho the Diancies still got this, one small loss ain't nothin'.
Think you may have misunderstood what I was going for >.<
Despite the fact that he lost, he had predicted there would be something he would lose to which was correct and is far superior to any of the predictions I have made ._.
The point was to make fun of myself and my prediction skills (or lack thereof) not to be salty or anything

Week 2 predictions:

Altarias vs Swamperts
ORAS1: iLight vs. Pk-kaiser - Kaiser had a tough loss last week in BW, but is now in a tier he is better at. I am still worried about the versatility of Light and Kaiser should know how to takee full advantage of this.
ORAS2: Mega Ridley vs. Bushtush - Once again I stress the versatility factor. From what I know Bush only uses grass, while Ridley can use a plethora of types.
BW: Kyo vs. TraceOfLife RC - I've never seen either of these two play BW
Water Monothreat: AM Vid vs. En4cer - Intresting choice to have Vid at monothreat and Kyo at BW (Kyo mains water), but Vid is still a good battler and should win this.
AAA: aquas0und vs. Firnen - A tough loss for Aqua last week, but he should be able to bounce back pretty easily this week if both players use what types they are comfortable with.
STABmons: Anttya vs. All Falls Down - Hax won't save Ant this week.
Hidden Type: ScorpionZ vs. Trade - I just don't know enough about hidden type or the people battling in it to make a prediction.

Lucarios vs Maulers
ORAS1: Booty vs. Clearly - This will be an excelent match, but I just like Booty more as a battler.
ORAS2: Azalea vs. pezmango - This will probably come down to how much Azalea prepares. Pezmango only uses fairy and ghost and Azalea needs to take advantage of this.
BW: Rumor vs. Chimplup - Another great game. Rumor was faced with a tough matchup last week, but he is still one of the better BW players and should be able to bounce back.
Water Monothreat: Arken vs. Auburn - This one will most likely come down to who prepares better, and I'm leaning towards Arken.
AAA: YourKouhai vs. Zewwok - Zewwok is probably the best AAA battler here. Kouhai had an excellent performance last week and will be intresting to see if he can keep up the momentum.
STABmons: Mega-Pikachu vs. unfixable - I dont think Pika has enough experiance in Stabmons to beat unfixable.
Hidden Type: FreeRoamer vs. Animus - Once again I don't know enough about Hidden Type to know how this one will end.

Week 2 predictions:

Altarias vs Swamperts
ORAS1: iLight vs. Pk-kaiser - Kaiser had a tough loss last week in BW, but is now in a tier he is better at. I am still worried about the versatility of Light and Kaiser should know how to takee full advantage of this.
ORAS2: Mega Ridley vs. Bushtush - Once again I stress the versatility factor. From what I know Bush only uses grass, while Ridley can use a plethora of types.
BW: Kyo vs. TraceOfLife RC - I've never seen either of these two play BW
Water Monothreat: AM Vid vs. En4cer - Intresting choice to have Vid at monothreat and Kyo at BW (Kyo mains water), but Vid is still a good battler and should win this.
AAA: aquas0und vs. Firnen - A tough loss for Aqua last week, but he should be able to bounce back pretty easily this week if both players use what types they are comfortable with.
STABmons: Anttya vs. All Falls Down - Hax won't save Ant this week.
Hidden Type: ScorpionZ vs. Trade - I just don't know enough about hidden type or the people battling in it to make a prediction.

Lucarios vs Maulers
ORAS1: Booty vs. Clearly - This will be an excelent match, but I just like Booty more as a battler.
ORAS2: Azalea vs. pezmango - This will probably come down to how much Azalea prepares. Pezmango only uses fairy and ghost and Azalea needs to take advantage of this.
BW: Rumor vs. Chimplup - Another great game. Rumor was faced with a tough matchup last week, but he is still one of the better BW players and should be able to bounce back.
Water Monothreat: Arken vs. Auburn - This one will most likely come down to who prepares better, and I'm leaning towards Arken.
AAA: YourKouhai vs. Zewwok - Zewwok is probably the best AAA battler here. Kouhai had an excellent performance last week and will be intresting to see if he can keep up the momentum.
STABmons: Mega-Pikachu vs. unfixable - I dont think Pika has enough experiance in Stabmons to beat unfixable.
Hidden Type: FreeRoamer vs. Animus - Once again I don't know enough about Hidden Type to know how this one will end.
Bush can only use Grass? Well ik what to c-team now ;)

Thanks for jinxing my bad luck North! I'll def hax AFD this week :)

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
ORAS2: Mega Ridley vs. Bushtush - who?
BW: Kyo vs. TraceOfLife RC - ss can't save u now kyo
Water Monothreat: AM Vid vs. En4cer - vid's been around the block a couple times. idk about his monothreat game but he tends to have a couple trix up his sleeve.
AAA: aquas0und vs. Firnen - idk
STABmons: Anttya vs. All Falls Down - ahhhh the bd chesnaught lord himself making an appearance.
Hidden Type: ScorpionZ vs. Trade - who the fuck is trade? does he even compare to the rest snore meloetta god?

ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Balto - as much as i think balto is a giant cocoon of autism, he can play more types than arifeen and has the power to cteam w/e arifeen does.
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. Cnorth26 - my nigga cnorth gonna pull through.
BW: Acast vs Barida - baridas been playing a little too much fs2 to remember how to play mons

AAA: Galbia vs Laxuy - galbia's def one of the stronger OM players in this tour. laxuy can only afford to steal teams and still manages to lose more than anttya.
STABmons: QuoteCS vs Snaquaza - p good game. i'd like to think Snaq has the upperhand cuz he was born into oms, raised in om's, married in om's, had his kids in oms. but the LC OM god himself quote will definitely put up a fight.
Hidden Type: Bondie vs Illusio - illusio's def a random, shouldn't be a challenge for the yung snake lord bondie.

lgi lukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)