Old Gens Tour Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Oglemi

For anyone unfamiliar with these, they've been going on in RoA for about a month (regular thread here). We've traditionally done 3 tours a night every week using the PS tournament script. With the new forum here, Oglemi's invited us to move things over and try out the new system.

These will take place in the Old Gens room on PS. I'll post up a thread Wednesday at 9PM EDT for signups. If for some reason I can't make it, ashiemore will post the thread and get the tour started for me. I'll bump this thread each week with the time and tours for the week.

Since this is the first time we're doing this and we're not sure what to expect in terms of signups and length of hosting time, we're just doing ADV OU this week. I invite anyone who plays in the tour to stick around the Old Gens room after that wraps up, as we'll probably be using the regular tour script to host an RBY Randbats tour afterwards.

Hope to see you all Saturday for a fun DPP Day. I'll be posting up signups for a DPP UU live tournament after Saturday's DPP OU Tour wraps up. Just like last time, the tournament will be hosted in the Old Gens room on PS. Stick around afterwards for a followup DPP Ubers tournament, which will use the tour script on PS rather than formal signups here~

Once again, ashiemore will be my backup host if for some reason I am unavailable.

Week 8's Tour Night will be Wednesday at 8 PM EDT.

We'll start with RBY OU, hosted here. BW UU and GSC Randbats will follow using the tour script on Pokemon Showdown! As always, make sure to join the Old Gens room on PS to participate~

If for some reason I'm unavailable, ashiemore will be hosting :3

Last edited:
Week 9 will be Wednesday at 9 PM EDT.

The tour hosted here will be BW OU. Be sure to hang around the Old Gens room afterwards to play in an ADV Ubers tour as well, hosted with the PS script. ashiemore will be the backup host if for some reason I can't be on.

Week 10's going to be Saturday at 7 PM EDT.

Signups will be going up then in this forum for DPP OU. The tour itself will take place in the Old Gens room. Stick around afterwards to catch a GSC OU tour, which will be hosted with the PS script. Backup host for this is once again ashiemore.

Tour night this week will be Wednesday at 8 PM EDT.

We'll kick things off with ADV OU, hosted here. That'll be followed with BW NU and RBY Tradebacks OU, which will both use the PS tours script. Catch you all in the Old Gens room tomorrow night~

We'll be playing with an Ubers theme this week. The first tour will start Thursday at 7 PM EDT.

BW Ubers will be first, with signups in this forum. DPP Ubers and ADV Ubers tours using the PS script will follow. ashiemore will cover hosting duties if I become unavailable. Hope to see you all there ^.^

Reactions: zf
Week 13 will be Saturday at 7 PM EDT.

First up will be RBY OU, with signups here. DPP UU and BW RU tours with the PS script will follow afterwards. It should definitely be a fun lineup, so don't forget to swing by and compete :3

Week 14 will be Saturday at 7 PM EDT.

We'll start off with some DPP OU, hosted here. Stick around the Old Gens room for BW UU and GSC Randbats, both hosted with the PS script. ashiemore will be my backup if I lose internet connection again or something~

Week 15 will be Thursday at 7 PM EDT.

We'll start off with BW OU, using the current suspect format that WCoP is using, hosted here. That'll be followed up with RBY Randbats and GSC OU, hosted with the PS script.

Week 16 will be Wednesday night at 7 PM EDT.

Leading the pack will be ADV OU, hosted here. After that, we'll use the PS script to try out the newly added RBY Ubers challenge option and have our first babymons tour with BW LC. Should be a fun time, so don't miss it :o

unfixable will be hosting Week 17 on Saturday at 8 PM EDT.

It'll be RBY OU first, hosted here, followed by DPP Ubers and BW NU using the PS tour script. I'm not sure if I'll be able to be around for it at all, so I'll wish good luck to everyone in advance ^.^

Week 18 will be tomorrow, Saturday, at 7 PM EDT.

We're kicking things off here with DPP OU. That'll be followed up with ADV Ubers and RBY Tradebacks OU using the PS script. Hope to see you all tomorrow night :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)