Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Honestly, the best combination is Mega Gengar, Heracross, and Genesect/Scizor. Bug hits four of the five safari 'mons for SE damage and Mega Gengar makes for stupid, stupid combos even if it's not SE. Man, and to think when I first got Mega Gengar I thought it was crap... a free pseudo -1 complexity is amazing.

Gengar > Slowbro as a mega imho. Slowbro just takes too long to mega evolve, while Gengar accomplishes it much more easily.

Yay for MegaGar !
Finally see Sharpedo and caught it ! I've finally cleared that Safari stage :D
Now I can come back on farming my Yveltal/Dark type + MegaGar for catching later Mewtwo !

I find this game pretttty boring atm. Safari thing is lame imo, since the mons your can catch there aren't too good. I'm basically trying to S-rank some more stages so I can unlock the Mewto expert stage. No idea what I'm going to do with the Mewtwo, though.

Dunno what you're smoking man. Cherrim has what is probably the second best ability in the game (and is the only non-legendary to have it thus far), and Sharpedo will eventually have a mega-evo.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Finally got Mightyena! Just had to use Mega Start Glalie...again.

Sharpedo has never shown up for me in the Safari, and I've done it at least 20 times or so. Just bad luck or what?

Dunno what you're smoking man. Cherrim has what is probably the second best ability in the game (and is the only non-legendary to have it thus far), and Sharpedo will eventually have a mega-evo.
Hm, okay. But alright, then I have the Cherrim. But I have nothing to use it against, since there aren't any new stages ~.~

I didn't know that if you battled Meowth (the non-special catchable version), that you'd receive more gold than the normal 30 coins.

I didn't know that if you battled Meowth (the non-special catchable version), that you'd receive more gold than the normal 30 coins.
You do via the coins you can match up in the stage however doing this is kind of difficult because you have to prolong the battle long enough to have as many disruptions go off, while still being able to beat it as that's the only way you'll get the bonus coins.
Also whatever you do, DO NOT USE +8 moves for this level, they are not worth it and you will lose about 700 coins on it as the disruptions are about 3 turns apart.

You do via the coins you can match up in the stage however doing this is kind of difficult because you have to prolong the battle long enough to have as many disruptions go off, while still being able to beat it as that's the only way you'll get the bonus coins.
Also whatever you do, DO NOT USE +8 moves for this level, they are not worth it and you will lose about 700 coins on it as the disruptions are about 3 turns apart.
You're talking about the stage that only appears on the weekends, right? The same Meowth that I always spar with once on Saturdays and Sundays?

I got 2900 coins from the Meowth stage today. Bought a Mega Start and +5 moves with it, and unlocked the Mewtwo Expert stage. Waiting for some hearts to recover, and hopefully I can beat it.

Lol, caught Celebi first try. Also, after catching Mewtwo, this game became even more boring for me since the remaining stages are impossible to S-rank unless I buy power up items.

I catch Celebi at third try after three times a catch rate around : 40%

Missins S-stages :
MegaGengar
Onyx
Milotic
Bagon
Timburr
Larvesta
Mightyena
MegaAerodactyl

Missing pokemon :
Mewtwo
(and of course Genesect :))

I finally beat mega gengar without items!!! And now I can continue the game!! My team was this.
Lvl 5 gengar (not mega)
Lvl 9 yveltal (yes I have been grinding this long to beat this stage)
Lvl 9 zoroark
Lvl 9 haunter

I beat it with my last move which happened to be a dual yveltal move and removed the sliver of hp it had left.

I finally beat mega gengar without items!!! And now I can continue the game!! My team was this.
Lvl 5 gengar (not mega)
Lvl 9 yveltal (yes I have been grinding this long to beat this stage)
Lvl 9 zoroark
Lvl 9 haunter

I beat it with my last move which happened to be a dual yveltal move and removed the sliver of hp it had left.
Damn, those are some high levels. My highest level is 8, and I've already completed the entire game. Is level 9 the highest a mon can get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)