General Introduce yourself!

Hello

I like pokemon and stuff

Am a competitive noob b ut trying to figure out how to battle COMPETITIVELY so I'm just gonna chill here and read some posts

Hello

I like pokemon and stuff

Am a competitive noob b ut trying to figure out how to battle COMPETITIVELY so I'm just gonna chill here and read some posts
Sup! Smogon is definitely the place to learn about competitive battling. You can also ask me for some help, as I consider myself quite decent at battling. Also, if you have any specific questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to message me. We could even arrange a battle or two :)

Have a good time here.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello, I'm Gentry Jordan, or PartyRockType, or Party Geodude, and I'm going to rock smogon.
I promise I won't do that again.
Hey PartyRockType!
You didn't seem the party-rock type to me... Welcome to Smogon; if you need help with anything, check out the Questions threads, or take a look at our Help form. Have fun here!

Hi, I'm Steve. I've been playing the games since I was 8 with a few lulls in between. Since then I've picked it back up with XY last year. Quite enthusiastically...

I love breeding and training but more recently I've started with competitive battling. Smogon has been a great resource for me for all three and now I want to me part of its community.

QueBien

Hi, I'm Steve. I've been playing the games since I was 8 with a few lulls in between. Since then I've picked it back up with XY last year. Quite enthusiastically...

I love breeding and training but more recently I've started with competitive battling. Smogon has been a great resource for me for all three and now I want to me part of its community.
Hi EvilSpiritomb!
Welcome to the forums! I started competitive battling with XY, and it was Showdown that really helped me improve as an overall Pokemon player. I joined Smogon a while back, but only recently started getting involved. Have fun around the site!

Hello, i'm HelenTheHero! Super new to both Smogon and Competitive, friend told me to come here! Favorite Pokemon line is the Dratini line... as you can tell from my Dratini picture. I started my Pokemon adventure with Pokemon Colluseum when I was little, and about two years ago I bought Pearl. I now play Alpha Sapphire, and if anyone has tips for me (trying to build my first competitive team) they are welcomed! :mad:

Hello, i'm HelenTheHero! Super new to both Smogon and Competitive, friend told me to come here! Favorite Pokemon line is the Dratini line... as you can tell from my Dratini picture. I started my Pokemon adventure with Pokemon Colluseum when I was little, and about two years ago I bought Pearl. I now play Alpha Sapphire, and if anyone has tips for me (trying to build my first competitive team) they are welcomed! :mad:
Welcome to Smogon HelenTheHero
Smogon is the place to be if you want to learn more about competitive battling. If you want help with getting into competitive battling, you can sign up for the next round of Battling 101, Smogon's tutoring program. There you can get help for building a team, and better understanding the basics of competitive battling. If you need any help with navigating around on the site, check out the Help form, ask in the questions threads that are for the different sub-forums or feel free pm me. Hope you find Smogon an awesome place to be :)

Thank you. :D I've been planning a team for a while and have a list of possible candidates, when the next Battling 101 happens and if I can get in I will definitely see if they would be any good.

Hi EvilSpiritomb!
Welcome to the forums! I started competitive battling with XY, and it was Showdown that really helped me improve as an overall Pokemon player. I joined Smogon a while back, but only recently started getting involved. Have fun around the site!
Hey, thanks QueBien. I look forward to hanging around.

Hello everyone! I'm a returning lurker :)

I've been into competitive pokemon since Gen 4 and have always really liked that format. For some reason the current Gen 6 meta appeals to me much more than Gen 5 so I thought I'd involve myself more and try to update my skills. Really looking forward to learning new stuff. I always play a lot of Balanced Hackmons.

QueBien

Hello everyone! I'm a returning lurker :)

I've been into competitive pokemon since Gen 4 and have always really liked that format. For some reason the current Gen 6 meta appeals to me much more than Gen 5 so I thought I'd involve myself more and try to update my skills. Really looking forward to learning new stuff. I always play a lot of Balanced Hackmons.
Hello NekoMachine!
Nice to meet ya! I started with Generation 6 competitively, but with Emerald casually. I love the Generation 6 metagame, too, as it is the one I started with, and it's slightly weird adapting to different ones. I play BH, OU, and Random Battles when I do play. Have fun out here!

Hey guys I'm Ivoria ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ I've been playing competitive pokemon on po quite a bit and shift to ps! recently. I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS XD. Hope to make some friends here really cus Im just not the kind that can jump into chats :))

Hey guys I'm Ivoria ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ I've been playing competitive pokemon on po quite a bit and shift to ps! recently. I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS XD. Hope to make some friends here really cus Im just not the kind that can jump into chats :))
Hey.

★★ WELCOME TO SMOGON~ (*^▽^*) ♫

I'm also not the person that can jump into chats, but I have to say, the chatrooms on PS! really got me going. You should try them out. You can find my in the Lobby and in the UU chatrooms. I'm sometimes to be found in the LC and Other Metas rooms. Maybe we can even arrange a battle :)

Hi I am Nathaniel and I am 17.
I started playing Pokemon sapphire when i was 12 and ever since then have loved Pokemon. I like to play LC on Pokemon showdown and find it really interesting and fun.

QueBien

Hi I am Nathaniel and I am 17.
I started playing Pokemon sapphire when i was 12 and ever since then have loved Pokemon. I like to play LC on Pokemon showdown and find it really interesting and fun.
Hello One4the ages!
Welcome to Smogon! I started with Emerald a few years back and have been addicted to the franchise ever since. I usually play 1v1, BH, OU, and Random Battles on the occasional times I do battle, but LC is another tier I "frequent". If you have any questions about the site, check out the SQSA threads or our Help form. I hope you have fun here!

Hi,

I was Dykes for about 9 months but now I've changed to Jimmy L(something here)

I like OU, UU, Other Metas, romantic walks on the beach and dinner parties.

Hey

Been stalking smogon for a while, decided it was time to join. Although being a member is new to me, the competitive battle scene isn't. You'll be hearing more from me soon enough.

Thank you kanye, thank you based god

Dgc

Hello, my name is MegaMasher! I just signed up today mostly because of this recent suspect test of Aegislash, this thread is very interesting!

So I am thinking of making a discussion video on Smogon. It will mainly be about whether it was a good idea to test Aegislash instead of Giratina-O. I will cover my thoughts/opinions on it, what both check/counter, how both affect the OU meta. The reason why I put in Giratina-O is because of the fact it is a solid answer to Landous-I which shits all over OU as opposed to Aegislash, which gives Landorus-I another mon to demolish. Bringing Aegislash down to OU negatively blanket checks the wrong sort of Pokemon, the ones that aren't as over-powered, whereas Giratina-O blanket checks/counters a good set of OU pokemon like Keldeo and Landorus-I, 2 very over-powered Pokemon!

Please lend me some advice on how to go about making this video for promoting POSITIVE discussions/debates on this subject, please and thank you for your time!

Hello. I am Kleanthis, 28 years old from Greece. I play Pokemon since the very 1st Pokemon Red in classic Game Boy. Good Times. I recently joined Smogon because I want to become better at competitive play and I would be happy to share thoughts with you guys. I love breeding mons and hope that this game keeps getting better with each generation.

QueBien

Hello. I am Kleanthis, 28 years old from Greece. I play Pokemon since the very 1st Pokemon Red in classic Game Boy. Good Times. I recently joined Smogon because I want to become better at competitive play and I would be happy to share thoughts with you guys. I love breeding mons and hope that this game keeps getting better with each generation.
Hello HowDeepIsUrLove!
Nice to meet you! I've been playing since Generation 3, with Emerald being my first game. I joined Smogon a while back but only started getting involved a couple of months ago. Check out the Wi-Fi forum to get involved with the other breeders of the community! Have a great time out here, and I'll see you around!

Hello Smogon community! My name's Jeffrey and I am a competitive pokemon breeder!

I really love breeding for perfect IV's, egg moves and the perfect natures. I also know a lot about pokemon information such as base stats and abilities off hand. I'm obsessed with the game and am interested in the many different ways that people use pokemon in battle.

I specialize in Double Battles and I'm seeking to meet others who will help me become better with synchronizing my team. I'm not very savvy to the Smogon tier lists or its rules of competition so I prefer battles that use the "Normal Rules" or "Flat Rules"

FC: 2165-7514-0190

Hello there im dmoeenm I was brought to smoggon because I want to start to get into competitive batteling and be taught the basis and advanced steps and how to utilize things like evs and ivs etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)