Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

styie

Formerly known as Freedom.
I guess I have to make a new post for this. (If not sorry)

I would like a name change to
Username: Freedom.

reasons: the above statement still stands true, so I won't get too much into that plus Freedom was taken. Thank you!

I would like to have my name changed to: Facts

Reason: It matches my PS account that I plan on using from this point on and matches my username on multiple other websites.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Could I have my name changed to runbabyrun? I created my Pangaea account a couple years ago, and runbabyrun is the name that on use on the main server.

k - oglemi

Hi, I would like to get my name changed to -Ixtamacunxi-

Reason: It's the same name I use on Showdown.

k - oglemi

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
So, I know the chances of this actually happening are pretty slim, but could I get the dot in my name removed? pearl is a user who regged back in 2008 and never appeared on Smogon ever since, so I doubt there's any problem with giving me his nickname. Also, having the dot is annoying in some circumstances (for example, when people tag the wrong person, something that happens more often than you'd think or in SPL auctions when people forget my name has a dot)

either that or change my name to Kanbe Kotori hehe jk

NEVER FORGET

no - oglemi

;___________________________; - Pearl with a dot

Last edited:
I hope this isn't a problem since srk got his name change approved and has pretty much double the number of posts i have so i am requesting a namechange to 'slowdive' (for anyone who is wondering it is the name of one of my favourite bands) - I settled.

Let's keep it short i dont like my name since i started being active here on smogon (around this time last year) but i had already made this account and a thread like this wasn't a thing when i did so i just stuck with this but i think now it is my time to change.

I haven't used galbia on any of my other accounts on the internet that are still active (outside of last fm i guess) in favour of other names such as and krin and iceblink all the time and i have sure thought about this a lot before making this post (thought seriously about a name change since december).

thank you :)

no because there's no way this would last - oglemi

Can I have a name change to Pinoydoro?

Reason: It's the name I'm going to start using on PS! and I'm using it as a combination with my friend pomodoro who is a DOU god :]

that reason is terrible - oglemi

Can i have name change to Aurorusite? My current name is pretty old anyway, and i want to have same username as in Nugget Bridge and Showdown, so people would recognize me better. I also could remove those unnecessary words from my signature.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Commander Greil. It's the username I'm using right now in PS and I have no plan in using my old username, so I would like to have the same nick in the forums.

k - oglemi

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to DarkWyvern0209 to match my Pokemon Showdown username

k - oglemi

Reactions: zbr
I'm sorta tired of my current name and I've never had one done so I hope my lack of reasoning isn't a problem

EDIT- upon further thought, could my numbers be removed? Kingler has been logged off for a long time (about 6 years) and i'd appreciate having the name :/

as much as i want to, no - oglemi

well shit

Last edited:
I would like to change my name back to Guilas D (well my first name was Guilas Law, but Law is no longer my "team" so would like to be named Guilas D ) basically everyone know me as Guilas :O

k - oglemi

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hello, my bday is march 13th not 3rd seems as if I done goofed xD!!! Thanks in advanced for the change coach!!

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to: Arfemius
Because I've been changing it everywhere, and I desire uniformity.
If it can also be done here, I'd like to have my birthday changed to: October 14th, 1999.

k - oglemi

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting my name be changed to Arkian please and ty :>

Edit: Reason is that I don't really want my real life first name to be my smogon name. I like Arkian because it's name of a race of people from my favourite tv show and stuff.

we'll see how long this lasts - oglemi

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
Could my name be changed to Aeonic ?
(without the ? for clarification)
I go by this name on PS! now due to the novelty of a unique (and deliberately weird) username having wore off among other things.

k - oglemi

Requesting a namechange to: Slate.
Despite the fact that I have been using this name since May on here and earlier on PS, I have disliked the name for a few months now and have been thinking hard about this name. LiberalLucario doesn't really represent anything about me (I'm not liberal, and my favorite pokemon is not Lucario. I think I picked this name because it sounded cool, lol.)
Slate is the name of the company behind one of my favorite podcasts, and is one of the words I tend to associate with my persona. There is one person on here with the name "Slate", but not "Slate." It should be OK, thanks in advance :)

k - oglemi

Hello ! I want to change my username for "LetMeShine-" if isn't already took. Because, I begin to use this username everywhere, and I want to change here too.

k - oglemi

Requesting a name change to RedKing, as the almighty makes the name annoyingly long and you get a surprising amount of shit for it on PS!. RedKing is much shorter and simpler and theres something nice in that.

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

Red King with a space is not if you want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)