TrainerSplash's art thread, cause I can't think of a better title :)

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Pokemon Variantations: Piplup. Based off Real Penguin species. I didn't do Little Blue or Emperor because the whole lines is already based off that. King isn't based off the actual species, so I made the crown on it bigger like a king's crown.
upload_2015-3-24_20-45-41.png

Water type starter fakemon, based off a water deer, which is just a musk deer (a fanged deer), concept is also based off a waterfall. Final is Water/Rock. Base: Waterfawn, 1st Stage: Hydeer, Final Stage: Cascadeer
upload_2015-3-25_19-56-17.png

Edit: forgot these two guys, they are nameless
upload_2015-3-25_20-16-37.png

Last edited:

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
No I'm not dead, please don't stop looking at my art ;_;
CAP 20 design, might as well post it here for personal feedback, not for contest purposes. This is both past and new art that I haven't posted yet here

Starters! I don't own the grass one though.

Reuniclus fanrt stuff, I really don't know what to call it haha.

Lastly we have a piplup image I drew on earthday for PS's Art Room's Daily Draw
Piplup.png

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
School's ending in 17 days (excluding weekends), so what does this mean? It means my hell of finish shit I might be able to start doing request. Like my art? Well look no further feel free to request some thing you want, however I do have limits and I want to make them small.

• Keep it within cartoon related style, or make a sketch. I lose interest fast. Small icons and banners fit this area.
  • If you want full quality make sure it's within Pokemon range, if you want something non-pokemon related make sure it's child appropriate, which means nothing too gory or gross and all that jazz.
As stated, I still have many workings to do which includes working on a sprite set, finishing a few pieces of art work, school ending and finals coming up, and I have been wanting to post a comic that I havn't got done which I planned over two weeks ago. If a request doesn't fit my standards I have the right to decline it.

HelenTheHero thank you very much, I appriciate it.

That one with Giratina is funny. =P The one with Blaziken really isn't that bad, I just think if your going to finish it you might want to give the flames a better look, right now they don't pop out at first glance. Still a good one! :D

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
I tried to learn how to gif. It didn't go well...
Untitled.gif

I don't know what I'm doing help, gimp has bad tablet controls. I wish I had an actual program to animate ;_;

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
MEGA POST GO!
Usable as a Wallpaper, I drew a picture of Route 1. This was to focus on color for shadows and lights
FirstBattle.png

Another Wallpaper, This was actually done on the Day Mewtwo came out for Smash Brothers for all Club Nintendo Members. Made to expierement with affects and filters.

3 pictures from a failed 60 daily challenge
DC1.png

DC2.png

DC3.png

Sprites
MegaGarchomp.png
MegaLopunny.png
PikachuLibre.png
MegaLucario.png

Misc.
PichuBreeds.png
PoliwrathRedesign.png
PSArtBorder.png
sirknight.png
SMASH!2.png

Last edited:

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Been meaning to post here since you gave me a warm welcome here. To start off, I looove the variety you got going on. Cannot really give an opinion on your gifs since I never made them myself.

Also, Bloo avatar is point winner. Loved the hell out of Foster's Home For
pImaginary Friends!

Figured I should mention that the blinking is a little bit off. In humans, the bottom lid stays mostly still while it's the top lid that moves all the way down and meets the bottom lid, rather than both of them meeting in the middle. These are neat exercises, though. Elekid looks cute.

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Figured I should mention that the blinking is a little bit off. In humans, the bottom lid stays mostly still while it's the top lid that moves all the way down and meets the bottom lid, rather than both of them meeting in the middle. These are neat exercises, though. Elekid looks cute.
Ah, I knew I did something wrong with the blinking couldn't tell what it was though, thanks for the feedback.

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Trying to flesh out my original art style more. Not the one I use for more professional work, but one that I use for doodles or my original ideas and characters that I plan to use for my own games cartoons and movies. Non of them show those ideas themselves cause I don't think I'm ready to post them here in the public.
upload_2015-7-6_1-6-20.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-6-44.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-6-54.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-7-3.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-7-23.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-7-32.png
upload_2015-7-6_1-9-18.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)