ADV Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to finish our series but it has been hard to schedule and I really couldn't get my opponent on at the same time yesterday and he wasnt on on sunday when we decided to play sadly.
Today is the last day i'll see what we can do wouldn't want to lose round onw becuase of a game like that

Last edited:
My opponent hasn't been on since sunday and we can't finish the series; i am really sorry, but i have waited for him until 3 am my time on sunday after tour when we scheduled and he wasn't there after tour ended. I messaged two accounts of his having the skype name he mentioned in PM in search results having the same location (Brazil) but neither responded. I would also like to note that my opp has been inactive for stretches of days in a row, which makes this hard because I had school all these days along with tuition and a generally difficult schedule.

I'll try to get this done, but for now this is an activity post.

activity post i guess. My opponent asked to play two weekends ago, but was only available for about a 40 minute timespan in which I wasn't online. He then suggested to play last weekend, but didn't reply to my VM on the weekend, so I can only assume he wasn't on.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
yeah 'ggs' bro

cm rachi won g1 after i trapped ur ttar w dug, but nah, fps and crits,
u choked to fuck n back g2 but nah, last turn crit

you don't deserve any points for your performance.

Last edited:

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We've each been on at the time the other hasn't. Been waiting most of the day for him but he was only on at the time I wasn't on.

I haven't seen my through most of the day. We've been on at bad times but we're both active. Can we get an extension if possible? We already played a game in our series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)