Return of the No Johns Tournament: BO3 Edition - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
massive john cicada has missed his own scheduled time. I stuck around for about an hour waiting but I have an exam tomorrow. I cannot wait any longer.

Activity.

And I've been sitting on Smogtours for the last hour or so......tbf it was on an Alt and I was watching Minecraft bids on Youtube but still, I didn't notice you showing up at all.

Sorry about not replying on your VM wall, you sounded like you were on same time every day but a few things at home collapsed and so I wasn't able to get back to a computer till yesterday, tried to catch you but to no avail.

I'd play now but honestly I'm really busy tomorrow and I've already sacrificed 3 hours of sleep so no. Take the win if you want cause my exams start next week meaning I'll be really hard - pressed to play 2-3 games a week.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
contacting ifm, sorry ico i was too busy playing pokémon rumble world
contacted,
he told me he'd be back in 2 hours, i said okay knowing i'd probably be available for the night
then something came up and i'm going out, i waited 2hours and like 15-20 mins on smogtours (he was on, and I pm'd him under his hodor nick ?)

extension if possible, if it ain't possible, i'm letting you make the judgement call

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I leave smogtours and irc open 24/7 in case people message me. Anyway, my final ran a little bit late and when I got back he was gone. We can hopefully play tomorrow.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
we actually managed to play (came back earlier than expected)

won bw and dpp (was a boosting war and i got luckier)
i enjoyed these games a lot though, esp bw

no johns

activity, but still trying to play ... i am often on smogtours but it seems that new breed has some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)