KAIZA's Fantasy Palace (CLOSED due to classes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, deal. I'll try my best to breed some decent spitbacks of those for you, though I'm in no mood to do this right now.
I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready... xD
Sure thing, take your time. :)
Already happen to have a Togepi spitback (been hording it for weeks, glad that I did lol), so I'll just need to breed the Snorunt. I should have them ready by the weekend (when I have Internet T.T).
Haha, what a coincidence! XD

I'll have those Latios ready by then. :)

Good luck on your new thread and also all the legendaries I gave you previously are full redis so trade them around

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Thanks guys for all the support! ^_^

Sure thing, I'll let you know when I have them ready. :)
Could I get spitbacks of Dream Ball Nidoran, Swinub and Buneary (since I lack their HA) for them?
Of course, no brainer. I'll work on them asap. Do not hurry and take all the time you need.

Feel free to contact me whenever you like, I'll do the same if I finish before you.

Good luck on your new thread and also all the legendaries I gave you previously are full redis so trade them around
Thanks. I'll take note of that for a future update; will have to make an additional section for that. X)
Of course, no brainer. I'll work on them asap. Do not hurry and take all the time you need.

Feel free to contact me whenever you like, I'll do the same if I finish before you.
Alright, and I have all three of them ready now. Let me know when you're available. :)
Thanks for the trade :heart:
No problem! Let me know if you need help with anything else.
Cmt for the latios :).
Could I have the Shiny Houndour for it? :)
And since it's nicknameable, could it be named "Lucy"?
cmt and dm me for latios too please! good luck on the thread!
Thanks! :D
Would HA Dive Ball Nidoran (F) and Vulpix spitbacks be OK?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there, it's me again:)

I was wondering if anything else was of your interest, as I'd really like a female Riolu. Given the 12.5% ratio a spitback is perfectly fine, and feel free to ask for a 2:1 to balance the trade.

Hi there, it's me again:)

I was wondering if anything else was of your interest, as I'd really like a female Riolu. Given the 12.5% ratio a spitback is perfectly fine, and feel free to ask for a 2:1 to balance the trade.
Since it's the only one I have, I'm assuming Dream Ball, then. And I'm assuming you'd want the HA too? I'll check your thread later to see what we can trade for it. :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Since it's the only one I have, I'm assuming Dream Ball, then. And I'm assuming you'd want the HA too? I'll check your thread later to see what we can trade for it. :)
Yap, I'd like need the ball and the HA, if possible. I hadn't thought about the ability, sorry for the lack of information. Given that, we can also do a 3:1, it's the same for me.

Yay KAIZA!!! congrats :)

Hopefully this thread will be open for requests again, there's definitely some great stuff here, especially Dream Ball stuff :3

Yap, I'd like need the ball and the HA, if possible. I hadn't thought about the ability, sorry for the lack of information. Given that, we can also do a 3:1, it's the same for me.
Well, I ran into some difficulties while breeding, BUT, I managed to find an alternate solution, and obtained another HA Dream Ball Riolu from the Radar. Since it took less effort to obtain this one, I think 1:1 would be fairer for you.
Would a HA Premier Ball Minccino be OK? :)
Yay KAIZA!!! congrats :)

Hopefully this thread will be open for requests again, there's definitely some great stuff here, especially Dream Ball stuff :3
Thanks! This week and the next will be quite hectic for me, but hopefully things at college will settle down a bit and I'll have a bit more time for this. :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Well, I ran into some difficulties while breeding, BUT, I managed to find an alternate solution, and obtained another HA Dream Ball Riolu from the Radar. Since it took less effort to obtain this one, I think 1:1 would be fairer for you.
Would a HA Premier Ball Minccino be OK? :)
Glad to hear it wasn't too much of a pain to get it. Of course Minccino would be ok. Feel free to contact me whenever you like, I'll do the same if I am done before you. Unfortunately I will be busy for a few hours, so I'll probably be ready around tonight or tomorrow.

Hey Kaiza, in addition to our trade (keep forgetring about cloning Tomoe..), can you CMT for catching a starly in a level ball and clamperl in a friend ball? Let's do 2 : 1 penta. Thanks! :)

Hey Kaiza, in addition to our trade (keep forgetring about cloning Tomoe..), can you CMT for catching a starly in a level ball and clamperl in a friend ball? Let's do 2 : 1 penta. Thanks! :)
Sure, sure, I can do that. :)
I'll check your trade later, in the meantime I'll go catch those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)