Tournament OUPL - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
So jam couldnt get on today and didnt plan on cuz we didnt know extension would only be one day b4 he left and both my subs are dead (i actually didnt expect that, great subs or should i jus say ways to get midseason cash haha!!!) So i guess dead matcha? Or u guys could leave the decision for later till the game can be done, like with beds vs mcm, that wud be the bes way if possible

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
So jam couldnt get on today and didnt plan on cuz we didnt know extension would only be one day b4 he left and both my subs are dead (i actually didnt expect that, great subs or should i jus say ways to get midseason cash haha!!!) So i guess dead matcha? Or u guys could leave the decision for later till the game can be done, like with beds vs mcm, that wud be the bes way if possible
Going with bolded. Being lenient for Week 1 for the sake of establishing chances that won't be given in future weeks. Try to get these matches done guys, after this dead matches will happen in circumstances like these. So yeah Kratos go with bold and you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)