Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
★Steve Angello: fuck hax
★It's an Outrage: lol get lost
★Steve Angello: lol get the fuck out?
★It's an Outrage: yeah just leave lol
★It's an Outrage: when I don't get haxed
★It's an Outrage: I never lose
★It's an Outrage: keep that in your mind

js neither of these things constitutes good sportsmanship

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
mm2 you'd be first in line

Took some creative liberties with some edits made, but I'm going to talk with Fireburn later about this because although I don't like the idea of infracting people that have contributed to this community and greatly enjoy drama, this shit seriously has to stop.
Sweep or Fireburn feel free to delete this afterwards if you want but I think I need to say it anyways so that you can at least get the picture. Please stop using the excuse of status to justify not warning people just because they're long time contributors, top names, w/e. Half of them at least created the problem with the whole "Ubers community" thread taking place so it's kind of pointless to play ring around the rosie to try and not offend anybody yet these same people are offending the entity of what you call "The Ubers community". It's sort of silly just to read this thread and notice the main focus isn't even the game more so everyones salt amongst each other lol. Stop being pushovers.

Fireburn and I talked and we decided to begin infracting for troublesome behavior (for REALSIES this time)! AM, bear in mind that I'm friend with a lot of the users starting shit & I recognize the contributions they have made to this community. It isn't as easy infracting these users as you make it seem; I really do not want to drive away quality players from the userbase. They might be salty dopes, but they're my salty dopes.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
if my match still matters by the end of tomorrow tomahawk and i would like an extension till tuesday cause im not really around on weekends when he could play and we both kind of organized ourselves badly. if it doesnt matter then just sub me out w/e lol

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
New Breed missed our scheduled time yesterday, and says he'll try to find me today. I'm about to head out until 4:30 my time (so, about 5 and 1/2 hours from now), so if he doesn't catch me today, I'm going to have to call activity, because Sunday is an open house viewing for me, and the likelyhood of me finding internet is slim.

e: After 4:30 my time, I'll be on-and-off available for the next 5 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)