Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Well, as I posted in last page, I had this tough exam today. Guess what: it was posponed until tomorrow!

This had good and bad implications: it is good for me because I have more time to study. It is bad for you because I won't be reffing anything until tomorrow. I will order today, since that takes a lot less than reffing and that way I'll have more time to ref tomorrow, so please bear with me one more day :)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like this one-loa-per-week ratio

anyway, through the alignment of the demon stars, both work and IRL are way more demanding than usual. So if I happen to not post on your TLR/Pike/Gym/Tourney match on the DQ time, that is why. Just hope I survive this ordeal somewhat mentally sane.

Feel free to call a subref though.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'll be completely out this weekend. Please don't DQ until Tuesday so I can catch up on homework and such

Frosty

=_=
I like this one-loa-per-week ratio

anyway, through the alignment of the demon stars, both work and IRL are way more demanding than usual. So if I happen to not post on your TLR/Pike/Gym/Tourney match on the DQ time, that is why. Just hope I survive this ordeal somewhat mentally sane.

Feel free to call a subref though.
ETA for stuff to return to normal (for good, I promise) is May 4th. Until then I will limit my reffing to Gyms and Tourney battles (and ordering). Still feel free to get subrefs.

Finals. Studying. You know the drill. This isn't gonna be a complete blackout of activity, but uhh expect me to be late in basically everything but Gyms and LLAMA. Sorry y'all. My last final is on the 9th, but Wednesday afternoon to Saturday night is a lot less stressful, so expect everything to be at least sorta caught up in that period.

It's that time of year again.

Going to be absent, partly because of finals week, but also because of some decline in interest in ASB. Don't worry, I have no intention of leaving ASB for good until at the very least Adventure Battles are up and running again (and even then, it'd probably only be a month hiatus or something). Speaking of which, I need to get discussion rebooted on that thread...

EDIT: Basically, I'm going to have reduced activity until the end of finals, and probably a bit after that point as well. Feel free to get a subref if I am reffing your matched, but please do not DQ me from anything.

Last edited:
Someone please cut my legs off.

Still getting used to the job. They are increasing my hours and I have an upcoming stretch of 6 consecutive days. So, if I am a little late in ordering and reffing, my apologies. I do not begrudge you for getting a subref if you feel like you need one.

Due to finals I can't respond to anything new until next Thursday. I will try to deal with everything I currently have lined up today, but no promises.

Frosty

=_=
Back.

EDIT: Considering how many people jumped on my throat this weekend I gotta add something to my loa above: I was completely and utterly without connection from friday to sunday. The reason of the loa is that I was organizing a camping and the weekend was when said camping happened.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As just a general note, I am working two jobs and gone almost every weekend this entire month. Please be gracious with DQ during that time; I will be much more available come June!

Work. They are increasing the days I work and this week I am working Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Tuesday was filled with a Stanley Cup playoff game. Yes, filled. It's a 3 hour drive to the cities for a 3 hour game and a 3 hour drive back. I will try to find time to order and ref when I can, but actually getting enough sleep to function and to nurse my sore muscles takes precedence over ASB.

Abolutely no activity until Friday's afternoon, with the possible exception of ASBuddies since I'm just waiting for Mate to confirm something. Key word being "possible".

We are organizing a Symposium for the neighboring college. Would be busy for the next week, expect low to no activity. If I get a chance to chill, will post in threads as per DQ. Also please don't DQ, unless I don't respond in a couple of days after you tag me. Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)