NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 99% sure the reasoning to not lynch him atm is that there can be explanations as to why someone is changing their behavior, generally in relation to their role or information that they know about someone (most often the lynchee). That's what people want to find out, at least from what i've seen.

LightWolf PokeguyNXB Cancerous say something relevant.

Everyone else also say something relevant.

Unvote Celever
Vote LightWolf

True there isn't really much to talk about yet but that's no excuse to do nothing to change that. From my experience the no lynch debate usually kicks things off nicely and is something easy for newer players to get talking about. Also multiple people are advocating it for some reason so clearly it doesn't go without saying that no lynch is dumb.

Jalmont has always been an unpredictable player so I don't know if his support for no lynch is some kind of gambit to get discussion going.

Ullar what exactly are you letting play out? Why just call out Haunted Diamond on bandwagoning when other players, such as myself, have also done it?

Either way, getting a wagon rolling on someone is one of the most effective ways to get them vulnerable and talking, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

rssp1 If you were the deciding vote to lynch anyone in the game and had to pick someone right now, who would you lynch?

Do you not fall under the umbrella of "everyone"?

I tagged the people that haven't posted since the first page.

Also you're a noob and not worth my time. :)

Serious Bananas

With more experienced players I don't think lynching d1 or not really matters, since people are usually good enough to get by w. w/e happens so it's worth a shot to get mafia. With more newer players I feel that lynching just confuses things and actually inhibits people from playing well since they get so hung up on day 1 votes which don't really mean anything at all really.

Serious Bananas

With more experienced players I don't think lynching d1 or not really matters, since people are usually good enough to get by w. w/e happens so it's worth a shot to get mafia. With more newer players I feel that lynching just confuses things and actually inhibits people from playing well since they get so hung up on day 1 votes which don't really mean anything at all really.
How does the towniest looking person/potentially a power role dying on night 1 make things change on day 2? The alternative towards going off of D1 votes in later days is going off of nothing at all, so...

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I didn't say he looked bad; I merely thought he looked like he wasn't putting any thought into his vote. I, on the other hand, will consider my vote more carefully.

Spiffy I swear everyone asks me this question all the time.
I would pick either the obvious option -Norden, since he hasn't posted (although he is getting a sub so that's not exactly the best decision) or...
...welp
I guess someone who's been talking/has talked but not actually saying anything useful(imo), like moi, Celever, Haunted Diamond, Pokeguy, Lightwolf, or Cancerous.

ATM I don't think there's exactly anything incriminating/scummy about ANY of the players, which is why I haven't lynched yet...obviously my opinion is subject to change.

I do think that it's interesting that moi never responded to what von said (about his vote on cancerous) although i'm fairly certain it was an RV and probably irrelevant as a result.

I guess fate's vote can be seen as somewhat weird since there ARE people other than Celever who haven't said/contributed very much, but he just went ahead and lynched the person with the most votes - which, thinking about it, could be simply because he's following through on saying that we should lynch someone today (and Celever would be the easiest lynch atm).

In regards to Pokeguy, my opinion of him as that he seems like the guy who tries to get on everyone's good side, no matter what side he's on. I do think that his statement of using the RNG was done to not ruffle any feathers, but I doubt it's a scumtell.

oh shoot spiffy asked for one person
hmm. Out of all those people, Pokeguy, Lightwolf, and Cancerous haven't posted. The only thing that I can currently think of for moi is that he ignored von's point about an RL, which seems like something most would do... for Celever, he hasn't said anything even when being pressured for a lynch, which seems uncharacteristic for mafia. Haunted Diamond doesn't seem like he's trying to force a lynch on Jalmont, and I think he sincerely believes in the points people brought up against him. So i guess out of those three, i'd pick moi.
It's probably horrible reasoning but it's the only thing I can think of atm.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Lol i dont REED

REED has too 'e's in it

Just like 'reetard'

Therefore, duh

But yeah, I just wanted to say that we shouldn't mindlessly vote, especially without a village leader system (not that we should UNDER said system, but that's a topic for another game).

That's about it.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
something relevant. Happy, Y/N?

Okay in all seriousness, on Day 1 I usually just let everyone else play and wait until we have more info for a solid lynch, until then keeping a random lynch in place. That said, I will change my vote only if any actual evidence comes up.

sunny004 get off of no lynch. Read the thread and vote for who you think is the scummiest.

PokeguyNXB "I'll just watch" does not qualify as something relevant. Everyone is expected to contribute. If you had to lynch someone who would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)