yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
ORAS 4/25/15 3:00 PM EST (gmt -4)

SECOND TO LAST WEEK

Last edited:

yohoE

pillowpokemon won this weekend's tour!

next weekend will be the last weekend of the regular season and then we go to the playoffs.

we'll be doing a dpp, a bw2 and an oras tournament. i MIGHT add an adv tour if i'm feelin like it.

remember, this is your last chance to get points towards the playoffs! i'll post the standings later for all to see

yohoE

yohoE

PLAYOFFS

This will be an 8-man Single Elimination BO3 playoffs. For each series the tiers played will be DPP, BW2 and ORAS. If you and your opponent both agree to play all ORAS, all BW2 or whatever, you may. But, if you both can't decide on what to play, you will be required to play DPP, BW2 and ORAS. The higher seed picks what to play first, then the lower seed picks what to play second.

1. ZoroarkForever
2. Lady Gaga
3. Dilwar
4. Steelphoenix
5. Lord Outrage
6. Alexander
7. Level 56
8. Byronthewellwell

Match-ups:

ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56
Dilwar vs. Alexander.
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage

Deadline: 5/10/15 @ 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:
ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell - user_zf sucks!
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56 - stall vs deo-s ho? boring match but lvl56 got this.
Dilwar vs. Alexander. - uber room scrubiness beats italian luck any time.
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage - probably the most exciting game of this round. lord outrage is obviously the best pokemon trainer ever to grace on www.smogon.com/forums/. i would be a fool to not predict for lord outrage!

ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell - This tournament sucks as it may require you to play old gens which would put byron at a huge disadvantage.
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56 - Fuck
Dilwar vs. Alexander. - I am not too familiar with these guys
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage - When trout doesn't get haxed, he never loses.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell - user zf :]
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56 - if optic actually tries lmao
Dilwar vs. Alexander. - alexander is good, and dilwar is a bit unexperienced
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage - fck lance vs oli, this is battle of the year and when outrage somehow wins i fully expect the taylor swift recording from skitty

ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell - This tournament sucks as it may require you to play old gens which would put byron at a huge disadvantage.
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56 - Fuck
Dilwar vs. Alexander. - I am not too familiar with these guys
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage - When trout doesn't get haxed, he never loses.
??? I main dpp, hardly play oras at all..
Also
Lady Gaga vs Level 56 - Baton pass is p bad in gen 5/4
Dilwar vs Alexander - Not familiar with Alexander
Steelphoenix vs Lord Outrage - Tied matchup imo

Huh, did I miss something chaps? Steel v.s Outrage is now the hottest match in the Pokémon universe? Tell me the whole storyline, please.

Tbh don't even know if I can play this as I'm tourbanned as of now. Don't think it was a problem for tours on PS but defintely may be for playoffs so yeh ask a TD if i can play this, otherwise I'm fine to give a bye to my opp anyway

yohoE

Tbh don't even know if I can play this as I'm tourbanned as of now. Don't think it was a problem for tours on PS but defintely may be for playoffs so yeh ask a TD if i can play this, otherwise I'm fine to give a bye to my opp anyway
i talked to a TD and you're only banned from tournaments held in the tournaments forum. meaning, you can participate in this one.

ZoroarkForever vs. byronthewellwell zf is the better player
Lady Gaga vs. Level 56 No bp = GG
Dilwar vs. Alexander. Underrated player imo
steelphoenix vs. Lord Outrage whoever wins (most likely steel), i can't wait for the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)