Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
FLCL
So idk but I guess calling activity for at mine and Honko's match up
Contacted Jayde saying I could basically play anytime Saturday or Sunday and he did not respond
Honko contacted jirachee a few days ago and gave times to play and jirachee did not respond, and both jayde and jirachee have been recently active
For our other 2 matchups im not sure if they have been in contact or not. If there's no activity we could do double subs, or I could sub for 2 matchups, but again im not sure about the activity from either side for the lolk/reiku and steve angello/sam matchups

Activity, from what I remember I have vm'd him and no answer. I can't play today, because I leave germany in 2 hours (classtrip)

Edit 2: Can't find a vm of ne somehow I am 100% sure I ve done one, Shuckleking87 dont take the risk better sub me out probably

apologies, was not aware of the 6 pm est deadline when i scheduled with my opp, who i am expecting to play ~11 pm est. would it be alright for us to pick up a brief extension?

<QuiteQuiet> raseri, I'm posting week 4 when I wake up tomorrow (about 0:30 edt)
[15:11] <QuiteQuiet> so if anyone ask
[15:11] <QuiteQuiet> (deadlines are still the same)

with standard 6 hour extension it should be fine. or you and metaphysical just play early xd

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
so we're 5-4 and the deadline is in 5 mins - last game is Vileman vs Montsegur and we're waiting for vileman to show. obviously we dont want the last game going to activity (i'm not that much of a cunt), so whenever vile shows we'll get this done! ggs for far to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)