Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XDPokemon : the guide's also hosted here but I haven't looked at that since just copy/pasting the text to it, so bleh... It may be outdated/copied incorrectly in places.
But the file you download is just a .html file, which can be opened in any browser (whatever program you're viewing the forums with right now could open it...).
Fiat500 : People can't follow links to files stored on your computer... :)
lol, I've once again proved I have very limited knowledge on computers :P (genius)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
XDPokemon : the guide's also hosted here but I haven't looked at that since just copy/pasting the text to it, so bleh... It may be outdated/copied incorrectly in places.
But the file you download is just a .html file, which can be opened in any browser (whatever program you're viewing the forums with right now could open it...).
Fiat500 : People can't follow links to files stored on your computer... :)
did i read that correctly, that you use a guitar pick to keep the joystick in place? if so, what brand/thickness because ive tried with no avail. (assuming plectrum means guitar pick)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
did i read that correctly, that you use a guitar pick to keep the joystick in place? if so, what brand/thickness because ive tried with no avail. (assuming plectrum means guitar pick)
Plectrum does mean guitar pick, I used a Tortex .50mm pick (the Red one), but I've also used a folded piece of card (a small section cut from the spine of a christmas card) when that wasn't available; basically anything thick enough to lock the joystick in place, but thin enough to fit/not damage it.
[Disclaimer: if you break your joystick, I accept no responsibility.]

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Plectrum does mean guitar pick, I used a Tortex .50mm pick (the Red one), but I've also used a folded piece of card (a small section cut from the spine of a christmas card) when that wasn't available; basically anything thick enough to lock the joystick in place, but thin enough to fit/not damage it.
[Disclaimer: if you break your joystick, I accept no responsibility.]
but i already broke it and the lawsuit is in the mail :)
thanks, my .86 green tortex is too big.. stupid metal music

I don't know is this is the correct place to ask but how to i edit the title of a thread? (Sorry for this nooby question)

I don't know is this is the correct place to ask but how to i edit the title of a thread? (Sorry for this nooby question)
In the top right corner of the thread there should be a button called Thread Tools. Click that button and a button called Edit Title should appear. Click it and edit the thread title to whatever you want it to be. Hope I wrote this in an understandable way.

In the top right corner of the thread there should be a button called Thread Tools. Click that button and a button called Edit Title should appear. Click it and edit the thread title to whatever you want it to be. Hope I wrote this in an understandable way.
You did. Thanks!

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a HA fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame? My data got corrupted and I'm trying to re-breed everything I had, so I don't have the most spitbacks to offer. Currently have adamant beldum, bold rotom, timid hydreigon, jolly magikcarp, and an adamant marill with huge power aqua jet and belly drum. Thanks!

Edit: I can also offer to EV train someone for you in return

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a HA fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame? My data got corrupted and I'm trying to rebreed everything I had, so I don't have the most spitbacks to offer. Currently have adamant beldum, bold rotom, timid hydreigon, jolly magikcarp, and an adamant marill with huge power aqua jet and belly drum. Thanks!
i have one and want the hydreigon

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a HA fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame? My data got corrupted and I'm trying to rebreed everything I had, so I don't have the most spitbacks to offer. Currently have adamant beldum, bold rotom, timid hydreigon, jolly magikcarp, and an adamant marill with huge power aqua jet and belly drum. Thanks!
I think I still have an HA Fletchling left, I'll add you in a sec.

I'm looking for these:

ha rufflet
timer ball ha starly
safari ball scyther
fast ball elekid
luxury ball duskull

all must be female except rufflet

I'm looking for these:

ha rufflet
timer ball ha starly
safari ball scyther
fast ball elekid
luxury ball duskull

all must be female except rufflet
I have a Lux ball HA Dusclops spitback you can have, and a Shiny Adamant Safari Ball Scyther with defog (male) or i can breed you a female in that ball. I wont be available for a few hours tho so if you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to help.

(You never got back to me regarding Carbink so I assume that's no longer a thing)

I have a Lux ball HA Dusclops spitback you can have, and a Shiny Adamant Safari Ball Scyther with defog (male) or i can breed you a female in that ball. I wont be available for a few hours tho so if you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to help.

(You never got back to me regarding Carbink so I assume that's no longer a thing)
sorry, I got really tied up with some drama last week. I just forgot. I can get back with you in a few hours, I might have better availability then

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
No duplicate Items or Pokemon. Shes in a Diveball, because her mother was caught at the friend safari in one... Im very confused. It doesnt say "something is wrong with a pokemon, it says one isnt able to participate. The team is all different pokemon, with different items. Once I remove the Wartortle it lets me start the match..
What battle format are you trying to battle in? singles, Doubles, Special, a WiFi competition, etc?

Edit: If you haven't tried it already, turn off forced save in your game's settings, evolve the Warortle, and see if battle spot will allow it through then (you can just reset afterwards to get Wartortle back).

I'm looking for someone who has female Dream Ball Happiny, Stunky and Eevee

I have female

Dream Ball Slowpoke
Dream Ball Feebas
Level Ball Mareep
Fast Ball Remoraid

along with many other 5 IV, positive nature, matching ball Pokemon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)