Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back again with some nice unbiased predictions for my team.

(3) Warrior Wobbuffets vs. VoD Vileplumes (7)

ORAS: Steve Angello
vs Sam | my nigga tim is nothin short of a god, expect him to body Sam like TDK vs. Bouffalant in a 1 v 1 tagpro game
ORAS: Shuckleking87 vs Jayde | my nigga shuckleking gonna pull thru out of his funk this week...jayde bout to get haxed callin it now
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs FAJI | scorpdestroyer crushed a random last week, but pwns a bit too good for this guy tbh
XY: Deej Dy vs Omfuga | deej dy bout to get obliterated by some combination of 6 Pokemon combining for about 5% usage
BW2: Lolk vs reiku | we almost bought this nigga in SPL 4 since malekith told us he was a lord, fully expect him to win this week
BW2: -Tsunami- vs Tyrano | lol.
BW1: marilli vs FLCL | fooly's a legend, marilli has no shot catch this destruction
DPP: Honko vs Jirachee | honko's our MVP, no1s takin this guy down
ADV: Oglemi vs Heysup | hate to go against Oglemi but Heysup just 6-0d two ppl in a row in ADV in POWC with 3 Pokemon, one of them bein MCM. rest in peace Oglemi
BO3: The Goomy vs New Breed | the nupl 2 MVP bout to style on goomy like imanalt did against fuga

VoD wins again. Classic.
let's recap g's. so we ended up losin 6-4 lets see how accurate this shit was.
the nigga fuga bought for 9k like a dumbass and then fooly traded somehow managed to win because sam is trash.
shuckleking lost because he made the worst play ive seen in my life and lost to bouff OF ALL PEOPLE.
pwn won because his opponent is a retard and brought a water absorb lanturn, WHICH ISNT EVEN THE DEFAULT ABILITY G.
fuga lost cuz hes trash i guess LOL nigga channeled his inner chris in tpro oml.
reiku won because its lolk.
i won despite bein haxed cuz im a god i guess. 2-1 with riolu even tho my manager begged me to stop usin it, try and stop me g's JUST TRY.
flcl won because its fooly i guess and marilli is average.
srk beat jirachee cuz jirachee choked on dick bop there it is
heysup won because its heysup the adv master only hax can stop this guy
goomy lost despite gettin as lucky as ive seen a nigga get in a game in the last game of the bo3....he also brought a synchronize natu like a true legend.
6-4 loss...in the end tho it's fine g's BECAUSE
VoD wins again. Classic.

Last edited:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Sry team for letting u guys down and having my computer break, I know the loss is tough since it was against the manager with the worst record in any tournament you can imagine, but soulgazer will lead you guys to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)