Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for notice CC scheduled a match on Saturday, when it was already Sunday for me. You can check the timestamp as well, I'll try to get in contact, but I need a plausible date and time.

EDIT: Welp I was on the monotype room from 5-11:37 my time. People saw me, and no sign of him. I have school tomorrow so I'm not waiting any longer.

Last edited:

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would've thought it was obvious, but pls don't sign up if you don't plan to see the tour through to the end. Pez has announced they have 0 interest in MonoPL now.

http://pastebin.com/77mSueZ7 (in the mono room, edited non-MonoPL convo out)
Omega-Xis14, you can pick up a replacement for Pez if you like. She will not be allowed to participate in the next MPL season, should she change her mind later.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
hopefully battling pezmango when he/she decides to stop being a panzy

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Backing up both CC and Trade here, I see them both online almost daily, never at the same time though :/

They are not inactive, the timezones make it hard for them to meet up :/

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, I'm pezmango, and I AM NOT GONNA PLAY THIS PREMIER LEAGUE BECAUSE I CAN ONLY USE 2 TYPES AND I'M EASY TO GET CTEAMED AND BEING IN ALLIANCE IS CLEARLY A BIGGER ACHIEVEMENT THAN BEING IN THIS PREMIER LEAGUE.

haha

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi guys, I'm pezmango, and I AM NOT GONNA PLAY THIS PREMIER LEAGUE BECAUSE I CAN ONLY USE 2 TYPES AND I'M EASY TO GET CTEAMED AND BEING IN ALLIANCE IS CLEARLY A BIGGER ACHIEVEMENT THAN BEING IN THIS PREMIER LEAGUE.

haha
If youre gonna give him shit for this post youre not a very nice person :/
This man is a god.

haha
Although I found that pretty funny please don't bash on other people too much ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)