DPP Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity post.
I Vmd my opponent 1 week ago and he did not answer. I contacted him in smogtours server when I saw him and we scheduled for today at the start of Smogon Tour, and he missed that scheduled time.
I have to go to work now so I will not be able to battle him before the deadline.

I really wasn't able to login at the agreed time 'cause I had some personal issues today. And c'mon Mdragon, you were only available to play at two different times, being when you contacted me e today, remembering that I was online during the whole day yesterday. Still, I tried to make an extra effort and play the match. I find it kind of unfair you making activity on the topic, but w/e. I would like to ask for an extensions in the deadline so we can play, in case that's not possible, you can give him the win, 'cause I have no intention to win without playing.

Okay Leftiez made it clear early on that he didn't really want to play. I didn't post this because there is no point with all the byes no way would I get a sub to face. He told me to take the win but I have given him chances up to now to battle me and he has declined so I request the win.

Won 2-0 vs Floppy, sorry the series couldn't be cleaner man, but better luck in the rest of the opens. GGs

Haven't heard anything from my opponent since they first told me their availability. I tried setting up a time to battle twice, but no response. They've been on, though they haven't posted since before the round began. Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)