(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say you do option B :P

Which ones do you want to do? I can provide the females myself.

It is obviously 4atk/252def/252spdef. Because of that dumb question I'll ask for 3 breeding projects >:)
D: I thought you might have some super special spread >.<

Lmk details on the BPs you want.

lol I was jk. Just 2 you can pick from my wants list. I'll edit this post with the details once you have chosen.
If you can provide a parent for Helio I'd like to do that one, plus Bunnelby. I haven't gotten around to breeding mine yet so now's a good chance.

If you can provide a parent for Helio I'd like to do that one, plus Bunnelby. I haven't gotten around to breeding mine yet so now's a good chance.
idk if I have acces to helioptile safari I'll let you know

Ability:HA
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or HP Ice with 31 speed
EMs: It only has four possible ems so all of them xD

Ability:HA
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EMs: It only has three possible ems so all of them xD

EDIT: I have the helioptile ready

Last edited:
Hey vzxt I'm interested in your Dex Nav Rufflet. Can you cmt please? Obviously happy to take on breeding projects for it, if I can tempt you to part with it.

Hey vzxt I'm interested in your Dex Nav Rufflet. Can you cmt please? Obviously happy to take on breeding projects for it, if I can tempt you to part with it.
Would you trade your Uxie for my Rufflet?

I can give you several clones back if you need them.

Last edited:
I say you do option B :P

Which ones do you want to do? I can provide the females myself.

It is obviously 4atk/252def/252spdef. Because of that dumb question I'll ask for 3 breeding projects >:)
The only ones that are available (Bidoof and Snover).

That would be absolutely ideal. I'm thinking 4 back please. Would you be free in about an hour?
I didn't get a notification for this :/

Will you be available for trade in like 8hours?

The only ones that are available (Bidoof and Snover).
Ok here are the details :)

Nature: Quiet
Ability: Soundproof
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx or HP Fire
EMs: Leech Seed, Avalanche, Growth, Bullet Seed

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moody
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Endure, Quick Attack, Rock Climb, Double Edge

I don't remember if I have a safari with snover but I already have the female bibarel caught. I'll let you know when you can pick them up to start breeding. Do you need the diancie for a tournament or something?

btw I also posted the details for a HA Kecleon in the OP and you can capture that yourself in ORAS. just pointing that out if you don't want to do snover... or I can't provide the female HA snover

Last edited:

Probably not. I'm going to bed in about an hour or so. There's a good chance that I'll be around for a short time tomorrow morning if my little girl wakes up at her normal time. But that wouldnt be 8 hours, closer to 10 I guess.

Probably not. I'm going to bed in about an hour or so. There's a good chance that I'll be around for a short time tomorrow morning if my little girl wakes up at her normal time. But that wouldnt be 8 hours, closer to 10 I guess.
That would be like 1 am my time so it is doable. We'll see.

Ok here are the details :)

Nature: Quiet
Ability: Soundproof
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx or HP Fire
EMs: Leech Seed, Avalanche, Growth, Bullet Seed

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moody
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Endure, Quick Attack, Rock Climb, Double Edge

I don't remember if I have a safari with snover but I already have the female bibarel caught. I'll let you know when you can pick them up to start breeding. Do you need the diancie for a tournament or something?

btw I also posted the details for a HA Kecleon in the OP and you can capture that yourself in ORAS. just pointing that out if you don't want to do snover... or I can't provide the female HA snover
No. I just need it for personal online battling, since I'm 99.9% sure that the current one I own is hacked.

No. I just need it for personal online battling, since I'm 99.9% sure that the current one I own is hacked.
Hey i don't have the snover safari but I do have the bibarel and dexnavd a female nestball HA kecleon if you want to do that instead of snover.

I applaud you on your DexNav stuff. I got my Tyrogue Nav to about 400ish but didn't get anything (did find two shinies though lol). =X

Anyway, 3DS is fixed now. Would you be willing to trade my Uxie for your Timid Thundurus?

I applaud you on your DexNav stuff. I got my Tyrogue Nav to about 400ish but didn't get anything (did find two shinies though lol). =X

Anyway, 3DS is fixed now. Would you be willing to trade my Uxie for your Timid Thundurus?
:O Tyrogue is next on my list, it is a pain to dexnav because of the grass patches it appears on have a lot stuff around it.

I recently traded for another Uxie (see above) and to be honest that pokemon doesn't catch my attention to much idk if I will actually use it. So... no, I'm not interested.

I can check your thread if you want or I can give you a breeding or shiny project :P

:O Tyrogue is next on my list, it is a pain to dexnav because of the grass patches it appears on have a lot stuff around it.

I recently traded for another Uxie (see above) and to be honest that pokemon doesn't catch my attention to much idk if I will actually use it. So... no, I'm not interested.

I can check your thread if you want or I can give you a breeding or shiny project :P
Yup, the most annoying part is not finding a patch and walking around the stone wall in hopes of getting another patch again (generally, it's Machop lol, I got it up to 80 just by having to refresh/continue my streak). I had to end early because I accidently ran when I needed to walk slowly. And my Luxury Balls were starting to deplete. =X

Ah, the Impish one. You probably didn't get my notification days ago lol. Well, no matter.

You can cmt, but a breeding project is fine, I haven't bred much lately and I need to work on that lol (I can breed my own flawless shinies and I have someone who can hatch 6iv HA genderless/fixed gender stuff for me).

Yup, the most annoying part is not finding a patch and walking around the stone wall in hopes of getting another patch again (generally, it's Machop lol, I got it up to 80 just by having to refresh/continue my streak). I had to end early because I accidently ran when I needed to walk slowly. And my Luxury Balls were starting to deplete. =X

Ah, the Impish one. You probably didn't get my notification days ago lol. Well, no matter.

You can cmt, but a breeding project is fine, I haven't bred much lately and I need to work on that lol (I can breed my own flawless shinies and I have someone who can hatch 6iv HA genderless/fixed gender stuff for me).
Um what notification? I searched the thread and you have only posted twice here... The 2 posts you just made.

How about this shiny project?

Nickname: Lundi
Nature: Calm
Ability: non HA
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EMs: Wish, Yawn, Detect, Tickle
Redis: Semi redis
Other: Maybe hatch a no nickname version too :P

Um what notification? I searched the thread and you have only posted twice here... The 2 posts you just made.

How about this shiny project?

Nickname: Lundi
Nature: Calm
Ability: non HA
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EMs: Wish, Yawn, Detect, Tickle
Redis: Semi redis
Other: Maybe hatch a no nickname version too :P
Oh, I meant your post in my thread lol.

But sure, since it's not one of the things I mentioned above, this will be a little tougher. That's ok though. I haven't bred anything hard in a while. Sure, I'l do it. =)
And hatching a no nickname one is easy, I can just clone the egg and let the other hatch it as well. =)

Oh, I meant your post in my thread lol.

But sure, since it's not one of the things I mentioned above, this will be a little tougher. That's ok though. I haven't bred anything hard in a while. Sure, I'l do it. =)
And hatching a no nickname one is easy, I can just clone the egg and let the other hatch it as well. =)
Oh I forgot I even posted in your thread, and yeah I didn't get a notification for that. lol

Ok just be careful if you are hatching it on reddit as they don't like cloned stuff and you can get banned.

Oh I forgot I even posted in your thread, and yeah I didn't get a notification for that. lol

Ok just be careful if you are hatching it on reddit as they don't like cloned stuff and you can get banned.
Really? That's dumb. Oh well, I might have to breed two then, in that case. I'll start breeding right away. =P

Really? That's dumb. Oh well, I might have to breed two then, in that case. I'll start breeding right away. =P
Yeah they have rules that are almost mirror ot those we have in this forum in terms of what is considered hacked or legit etc. For example you can't clone but breeds obtain from hacked parents are allowed and that sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)