Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a Japanese Zapdos, preferably also with its original Japanese katakana name (サンダー). I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.

Still looking for a Japanese Zapdos, preferably also with its original Japanese katakana name (サンダー). I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.
Does it have to be KB? If not, I can RNG one on my Japanese Fire Red (and give it Defog as well lol).

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is mauville food court a legit hatch location? or does it just show up as mauville city?

best hatch spot for swirlix?
im looking to get a swirlix sv hatched, if its xy i was thinking restaurant le wow, oras hopefully the food court, but if not, any suggestions?

Im looking for a 6iv gible witb naughty nature,please make that dream come true :)
Or, so.eone have a 6iv ditto with naughty nature? It will help me a lot with the gible breedings!

Im looking for a 6iv gible witb naughty nature,please make that dream come true :)
Or, so.eone have a 6iv ditto with naughty nature? It will help me a lot with the gible breedings!
You could use the Gible Fluke offered you to get a naughty nature, and get a 6IV Ditto from Most's Ditto giveaway (On mobile so someone else please link it). Then you breed it yourself.

You could use the Gible Fluke offered you to get a naughty nature, and get a 6IV Ditto from Most's Ditto giveaway (On mobile so someone else please link it). Then you breed it yourself.
I already have most's ditto but with timid nature and i will get soon the gible of Fluke, but i also have a female gibel with 6iv but naive nature, so a 6iv naughty ditto will make my work extreamlly fast, i better ask most if he has one but i want to give a shot to have one here.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I already have most's ditto but qith timid nature and i will get soon the gible of Fluke, but i also have a female gibel with 6iv but naive nature, so a 6iv naughty ditto will.make my work extreamlly fast, i better adk most if he has one but i want to gove a aho to have one here.
Please look at what you write before you enter it. I can't even make sense of the last part of what you were trying to say ._.

I already have most's ditto but qith timid nature and i will get soon the gible of Fluke, but i also have a female gibel with 6iv but naive nature, so a 6iv naughty ditto will.make my work extreamlly fast, i better adk most if he has one but i want to gove a aho to have one here.
If you want, I can catch a Naughty Ditto from the friend safari. Use it to get a naughty Gible and then breed the gible with Most's 6IV Ditto to get a 6IV Naughty Gible.

Please look at what you write before you enter it. I can't even make sense of the last part of what you were trying to say ._.
Im sory:/ i fixed it anyway

If you want, I can catch a Naughty Ditto from the friend safari. Use it to get a naughty Gible and then breed the gible with Most's 6IV Ditto to get a 6IV Naughty Gible.
Yes it can work i guess.. But it still will take a lot of time :/ and i prefer to ask for a 6 iv one, but if you can i will be happy to get one :)
And im still asking! If someone have 6iv gible with naughty naturr or ditto with 6iv and naughty naturenplease pm me or reaply here :)

Yes it can work i guess.. But it still will take a lot of time :/ and i prefer to ask for a 6 iv one, but if you can i will be happy to get one :)
And im still asking! If someone have 6iv gible with naughty naturr or ditto with 6iv and naughty naturenplease pm me or reaply here :)
Did you even try the TMBM like we had all suggested a while ago? If not, it has also been said to you that there's a few naughty 6IV gibles on threads, so you should check out threads and comment there if nobody here happens to just have a spare naughty 6IV gible they don't want -.-

Last edited:
Hi,
I`m from Germany and i was looking for a Darkrai Code. If someone got any left i would be very happy :-)

Sorry for my bad english! Greetings

Hi,
I`m from Germany and i was looking for a Darkrai Code. If someone got any left i would be very happy :-)

Sorry for my bad english! Greetings
I might be able to get you one. But it's a bank holiday in UK today, so GAME might be closed, and if I can't get you one now, I won't be able to at all, so you'll have to ask elsewhere :/

EDIT: I'll let you know in a few minutes.

I have a spare UK darkrai code to trade, pref looking for a 5iv thunderous or aegislash
I'm interested. I've got a 5IV Aegislash which I don't really use. It's also trained already. Its Nature is Adamant. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. EVs are 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD. It knows Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Iron Head and King's Shield. Let me know.

Did you even try the TMBM like we had all suggested a while ago? If not, it has also been said to you that there's a few naughty 6IV gibles on threads, so you should check out threads and comment there if nobody here happens to just have a spare naughty 6IV gible they don't want -.-
Look i dont want to make people angry im just asking,i have a right to do that you know! And i better look in videos about that time machine,thanks tough

Iv already had an offer for aegislash but if it doesn't happen then iwill let you know, thanks
I'm interested. I've got a 5IV Aegislash which I don't really use. It's also trained already. Its Nature is Adamant. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. EVs are 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD. It knows Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Iron Head and King's Shield. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)