ORAS LC Tournament - FINAL!!!!! [Won by mad0ka]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations for making it this far, and good luck!

mad0ka vs. tazz

No deadline, but omg don't john as much as the semifinals

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I wanted queenlucy to win but I guess she was knocked out of the tournament... Weird...

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah gratz mad0ka, you've proven that you can play with styles other than sun ;)

also grats to tazz for making it this far, you had a really hard run to the finals and beat some tough opponents, even if you didn't play at your best in the final

Although I would have liked to play later I have a hard time adapting to Lucy's play style and would have probably lost, so congrats :)

huge thanks to everyone who helped me test for this, and to Brazilian Army for letting me use your webs, having solid teams really was what let me get this far.

Although I would have liked to play later I have a hard time adapting to Lucy's play style and would have probably lost, so congrats :)

huge thanks to everyone who helped me test for this, and to Brazilian Army for letting me use your webs, having solid teams really was what let me get this far.

You just showed us that hard works pays offs, you were a monster at SPLC and I'm very very glad to see you doing this well on individual tours, gl in future tours and congrats fren :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)