Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, in my time, we didn't even talk (unless you were earthworm and gouki, who pre-dated skype calls by calling each other internationally during tour) and strongly frowned upon talking about shit during battles (that wasnt stuff like damage calcs or the OCCASIONAL statement) but

times change.
wish i would have the chance to play during that time

people and smogtours chat sometimes are really obnoxious...

rooting for wq!

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
yea id like to see kev take it. if he loses then i'd like to see wq take the trophy. wq always does well in ost so regardless of whether or not people hate (him? her? it?) you gotta admire the motivation

also hot dam what a fuckin shitshow we got around here lately

So while intensely waiting for Bluwing vs. UltiMario (gl btw I look forward to it), I was jamming my favorite album from my favorite rapper, Ill Clinton - Hustler Economics 101 is a hip-hop classic, you know. Then I thought - what if my favorite Pokemon player made an album? It was at this point I realized that the legendary CBB had recently dropped his debut to widespread critical acclaim and my dream became a reality. I'd like to share it with you all.

Disclaimer: these aren't meant as personal attacks towards anyone! I just found them really funny and am now considering a career in comedy. Art creds to Living So Zambian

1. Not-so-Humble Beginnings (Intro)
2. Rather Die Than Diet
3. Greatness Had Forsaken Us (Then I Arrived)
4. Head Scooter (feat. bro fist)
5. Why's Everyone So Weak (To Togekiss)
6. Alice's Alienation
7. Brimming With Confidence (OST Prologue)
8. Fire in the Hole (feat. Manaphy)
9. Drunken Classics (feat. Henry)
10. Shopping Cart (Drunken Classics Redux)
11. The Realization (Interlude)
12. A Mere Slave, Worthless Protoplasm, & Other Diatribes [cbt diss]
13. Conquering the Dart-Throwing Teambuilder [Tesung diss]
14. Bad Players, Worse People
15. No One Gives a Fuck (About You) [Stratos diss]
16. Free Style [I Love These Hoes Freestyle]
17. Gone
18. Enter Izanagi
19. Death by Ultimate Mario
20. Back to the Shadows (Burzum cover) (OST Epilogue)

Bonus track:
21. Happy Unbirthday, Bitch (Alice's Alienation Pt. II)

[19:24] <&McMeghan> you need a badge for this
[19:24] <&McMeghan> BKC is a Certified Thug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)