Social The Smogon Photo Album

more like bad clothes + new selfie, how about some nudes you sexy BITCH
im dumb enough to give them out to people and the gym was empty tonight so taking a locker room selfie didnt make me a complete creep...just 50% of one. here u go

i still have a lot of work to do (drop 13 more lbs to hit 150, get some actual definition, get actual abs, build up my puny twig arms, etc). girl i just started seeing is into working out way more than i am though so now i have someone to work out with and motivate me to finish my goals.

I should be doing homework but instead, this. Somewhere in between super alpha frat bro and I dont know how to dress outside of baggy shirts and basketball shorts
20140811_232335_1.jpg

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Thought I'd post about my Holiday in here as I had taken over a billion photos.
For the past 5 days I went to Magaluf in Mallorca with a couple friends to experience their clubs, bars and beaches and it was easily one of the best places I have been to in a long while.

A couple of selfies from getting ready and on the strip.

The funniest picturea one of my friends took of me. This is what happens when you get offered an unlimited bar and free bottles of champagne just because you're drunk.

Just a reminder that if you are tired, don't lay out in the sun and don't trust your friends to wake you up.. but my burns gone down now but this hurt so much

Also did some back tucks on the beach because they're fun

Of course I didn't go alone, my best friends came a long and made this experience a whole lot better for me. This is when we hired pedalos and went to an island which was about a mile of peddling each way (which hurt so much).

I've enjoyed my experience on this beautiful island and if you fancy a good holiday filled with laughs, tears, and the odd argument or two (maybe five or six in my case) then I would highly recommend you go for a couple days. I'll leave you with this image my friend took on her camera, absolutely stunning.

okay i think i'll post a pic of me at a concert a few weeks ago ;o;

here's me n my friends, who have their faces blurred out due to privacy reasons yada yada YEAH

this was a tøp concert btw, it was p fun and we got to the barricade :D

here's a video of bleachers, and yes, those are my friends yelling "YES BITCH YES" and "FUCK ME" in the background aha:

and here's a video of tøp and tyler being cute af ;o; :

and another video, this one is of car radio :D :

i have a longer one, but it wouldn't upload because it was too big :-(

sadly, i never got videos of the run and go or trees, and none of my friends got them either! :[

i don't know how to link videos directly, so here they are on my twitter!!

|-/

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
obligatory photo of yesterday when I went out drinking

I went out with the asian on the right and a couple other people, and the guy in the middle is a russian dude from our class we met on the street. Guy was fucking wasted he didn't even know where he was going/what he's doing and lost his jacket or some shit LOL

Also if you guys remember that muslim guy I posted about a few pages back? he got laid yesterday

As a Muslim and Arab myself I declare this thread haraam and you are all in serious trouble:

srsly though we are a pretty observant bunch we are taught drinking alcohol does more harm than good amd and we don't like pork so yeah.

Last edited:

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

i just gotta add this too because i felt like i had a good workout and i wanted to show how im more in to fitness which benefits endurence and body conditioning than bulking up and getting strong.

girls on smogon, prepare yourselves! ^~

guys, better get them 3d glasses sooner rather than later...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)